Hello, I am unknown to you all most likely, and I shan't insult your intelligence by introducing myself as Gerbos...That was a relatively ironic statement.

Anyway, I am requesting feedback on a song I made, if you would be so kind. Like, if you enjoyed it or not, if it was too repetitive, etc.

http://www.myspace.com/omegamachina

here is the link to the website, the song is psychadelic song1 (I understand that the title is a tad uncreative). It was not my intention to create a genre piece, so I hope it hasn't come across that way...I made it in a moment of inspiration, where it took roughly two hours to record everything.

The percussion sucks, I accept that. I did that in one take. But feel free to tell me if the awful percussion is too intrusive or anything, you just don't need to tell me it is bad.

Oh, and there's older stuff too on there...If you want, you can comment on the other ones, but I just thought I'd mention that they're outdated a bit.
Your more ambient stuff is definitely good. I like that a lot, it reminded me of The Mars Volta. Whatever Kahuna was supposed to be, though, I don't think you quite made it there. That one song was crap, but the rest were quite good.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Hah, thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, Kahuna was me trying something different...I like heavier music, but I don't really know how to make it. Do you know what about it you didn't like? I want to be able to improve...So far, I am only capable of mellow stuff.

Is my Mars Volta influence that noticable then? They're one of my most favourite bands ever. But I never realized they worked their way into my sound. It's only natural I suppose.

But yeah, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
Woah...

This is some trippy stuff here man, I loved the mood to it all. I really can't go that in depth, it was just very weird, but in a good way. The guitar sounded a bit out of tune though I think, and I thought the percussion was fine, I think it should be a little more subtle.

Cool song man.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Cool stuff man. Reminiscent of Pink Floyd, Echoes...
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.