After a long time of picking and choosing, I finally got a new guitar. A Campbell Americna Precix. Seymour Duncan Jazz and JB combo. Ebony Fretboard. Coil Split. Light as a feather and plays like heaven.

EDIT: I'm not too hot on the color. IMO that guitar would look a heckuva lot sexier in like a Cherry Red or a deep blue. But if it suits you, then congrats.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Last edited by lkngro at Oct 3, 2009,
Never heard of this guitar brand until this thread. Checking them out as we speak
Campbells eh? Possibilities...
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by lkngro

EDIT: I'm not too hot on the color. IMO that guitar would look a heckuva lot sexier in like a Cherry Red or a deep blue. But if it suits you, then congrats.

The low-res camera doesn't do it justice. I'll try to take a picture without the flash so the glare doesn't rape the color.
awsome. Those CAs are meant to be very nice, haven't been able to try one though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks awesome! Don't necessarily like that pickguard with that finish, but its definately a cool finish.

HNGD
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray