Thats one heavy song man, i like how you change the shape of the rhythm guitars under the solo. 10/10 dude
Epi Les Paul w EMG 81/85
Westone Dimension IV
Crate XT120R

your metallica covers receive iron_maiden97's official "Good Cover Seal"

SAY WHO GIVES A F**K!!!
cool man, its a good production definately. maybe cut down the distortion on the amp/plugin whatever it is or else its clipping. only other thing i could think of is just maybe put a couple of sus chords or something to give even more epicness.

c4c?
Reminds me a lot of Avenged Sevenfold. Not my cup of tea but certainly does sound good. Good production,drums sound like a drum machine(correct me if im wrong) and the solo section is cool sounding. Definitely sounds good mate.
C4Chttps://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209808
I couldnt rate it for some dumb reason but I would have given you 4/5 stars. Awesome.
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
Avenged Sevenfold? Really? I'll definatly take that as a compliment. Thanks for the feedback man
Hey man, thanks for the crit.

Really nicely done song, some great riffing there!
And yeah haha, the harmonized leads and stuff do have an Avenged Sevenfold feel to them, which I say as a compliment haha.
Very tasty solo, liked that alot!
Drums well and pretty good sound on them, the only thing I would say is like it has been said before, the guitar is clipping quite a fair bit, so next time watch for that when you're recording/mixing.

Good job overral, keep it up!