jajaja, now you are getting e-punched

EDIT: What is the above waist thing?
Last edited by actaderock at Oct 3, 2009,
pic failed, bro

edit: The pic is also a fail because it has to be below the waist for it to work. So no e punches.

bye
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
What in the fuck is this shit?
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Ha!! You have failed because that is obviously above your waist. So we get to hit you twice for hitting us once. Learn the rules of the game.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by byob_soad2
seriously.
I don't get it IRL either. wtf?

pretty much if someone does that to you and you look directly at it, they have the right to punch you
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by tayroar
Ha!! You have failed because that is obviously above your waist. So we get to hit you twice for hitting us once. Learn the rules of the game.

what do you mean?
Quote by byob_soad2
seriously.
I don't get it IRL either. wtf?

Its this game that if you see someone make that "signal" with their hand, they get to punch you.
Quote by MangoStarr
pic failed, bro

edit: The pic is also a fail because it has to be below the waist for it to work. So no e punches.

bye

I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it

"Bike"
Pink Floyd-Syd Barrett Era
Last edited by Floyd0991 at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by actaderock
what do you mean?

*sigh* the hand sign is supposed to be below your waist. If you hold it above the waist it is cheating and the victim of the cheating gets to hit the cheater twice. It's all in the playground rule book. Without these rules we're nothing but primates. So take your two hits from all of us like a man.
I don't think amerifags play this game, I've never heard of this.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
Quote by Eliyahu

I'm American and I played it. Maybe you didn't ever have a childhood.
Quote by tayroar
*sigh* the hand sign is supposed to be below your waist. If you hold it above the waist it is cheating and the victim of the cheating gets to hit the cheater twice. It's all in the playground rule book. Without these rules we're nothing but primates. So take your two hits from all of us like a man.

oh ok, i learned a new rule

oh and ive been impressed because no one has ''tried to put the finger in the hole''
Quote by Eliyahu

Incorrect.

I live in Massachusetts and kids in my school would play this game all the time in 8th-10th grade and some still do

The Ts has obviously failed and should be making a round trip to everyone in the pit who sees this for the two punches he is due for
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by tayroar

Indeed, I dont know how TS never heard of this before. It just happened to me the other day and Im in 10th grade.

Edit: the person can also hit you if you look at it while its above their head.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by smartalec007 at Oct 3, 2009,
BALL GAZER! What're you doin' later? Cruisin' for dudes?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM