Page 1 of 2
Okay, we all know that its coming up... so lets start this up.

what are your thoughts on Halloween?

ANYTHING HALLOWEEN RELATED CAN BE POSTED HERE

i personal love the feeling... anything goes... such a sick time of the year.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
I want to be dressed like the guy in fallout 3
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I'm going to be John Lennon this year.

My friend plays the Halloween theme song always on piano. Whenever he gets near one .
It hasn't been done already? Anyways me and my friends were thinking of being the Ghost Busters (yes the ones with the gorilla) but it's not a definite yes
Halloween was fun back in middle school
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I bought a chicken costume today, it's awesome.

EDIT: ^It can still be fun if you make it fun, go to some costume parties or something.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Oct 3, 2009,
Quote by i_killed_bill
It hasn't been done already? Anyways me and my friends were thinking of being the Ghost Busters (yes the ones with the gorilla) but it's not a definite yes

i search bared and nothing came up so.... no?
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
It's one of the best times of the year. All the hot college girls in town dress up like complete skanks and prance around in their underwear. It's brilliant.

I this it's been decided by my peers and I that I shall be Dr. Rockso. I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to pull that one off.
Pumpkins
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
it rocks. its in october and october is the greatest month of the year...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
im gonna patrol my neighborhood for kidnappers, pedophiles and rapists... yay halloween!
I kinda want to go as Immortal.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by burnboy85
I want to dress as a peanut, get a backpack full of peanuts, and throw them at all the peanut allergy kids and see what color they turn.

Quote by due 07
I'm going to be John Lennon this year.

My friend plays the Halloween theme song always on piano. Whenever he gets near one .

Your's too? I shouldve never taught him that ****ing song....
me and my buddy are dressing up as wayne and garth from waynes world
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
^ awesome, best movie ever

im going as a zombie rock star (pretty much just an excuse for me to bring my guitar to school )
Last edited by LDG17 at Oct 4, 2009,
I just realized this will be my first Halloween at legal drinking age. This may or may not be a good thing...
One year I went as a cardboard box, that was it, I had just cut arm holes and a head hole and told people I was a cardboard box. I got eight pieces of candy from one lady for originality, she gave my sister two for being a witch. Last year I went as a chick magnet, I had a big cardboard magnet with peeps candy on it... do you know hard it is to get peeps in october? DO YOU?

I was thinking of being less original and being kurt cobain this year and just wearing a flannel shirt
or you could dress up as something that's completely ordinary, like a chair or some grass... people never do that stuff.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
I think I might go as youtube. I'm gonna drive around blasting never gonna give you up and crash a lot
Quote by i_killed_bill
I think I might go as youtube. I'm gonna drive around blasting never gonna give you up and crash a lot

has potential.
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
Going to a bonfire party at my buddies place and probably crashing there for the night with a few other folks. Good times to be had, hopefully not too many kids make the trek down his incredibly long driveway in the hopes that they will return with candy.
My last name is Gooley. Respelled that is Ghouly. I win.

One time i was dressed in all black with a black hood mask and a cloak and i made like 4 little girls cry when they answered the door. I was half laughing and half feeling bad.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
Quote by maidenfan15
Halloween was fun back in middle school

*slaps*

Halloween is still awesome!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last year my mom didn't let me go trick or treating, so I just stayed and gave out candy to the kids. Thing is, only two kids came the whole time, and I ate most of the candy and hid the rest in my closet for later. I told my mom that there were way too many kids this yar and we ran out of candy . So hopefully more candy is to be had this Halloween.
Quote by burnboy85
I want to dress as a peanut, get a backpack full of peanuts, and throw them at all the peanut allergy kids and see what color they turn.

If someone ever did that to me i would probably try to kill them as i am dying.

Anyway, personally i enjoy halloween, the costume parties are the best part, i like dressing up as a movie character or something, and you get to see hot girls dressed up as sluts. This year i might be going as Alex Delarge, if not then a doctor, i did actually consider going as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho the other day after slicking my hair back, all i would need is a suit and a bloody raincoat, but i don't know how many people will get the reference.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Anyone know where I can get a 6ft by 2ft by 1ft (rough guess) cardboard box in the UK??

I was thinking about going to a party as an Original Gameboy
I was originally going to go as Rick Astley, at the behest of some friends. However, the lack of Rick Astley-costumes put me off the plan.

I'm thinking of going as a mega-ginger kid, mostly because a lot of the people that I hang around with enjoy laughing at gingers

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by donender
If someone ever did that to me i would probably try to kill them as i am dying.

Anyway, personally i enjoy halloween, the costume parties are the best part, i like dressing up as a movie character or something, and you get to see hot girls dressed up as sluts. This year i might be going as Alex Delarge, if not then a doctor, i did actually consider going as Patrick Bateman from American Psycho the other day after slicking my hair back, all i would need is a suit and a bloody raincoat, but i don't know how many people will get the reference.

Me and my friends will go as fellow droogs.
I hate Halloween. I've never seen what was so special about it. It's one freaking day, not a whole season like Christmas.
I don't like Holloween much. This is usually the time of the year when the gang Blood do their initiation. I hear this year they play on killing 150 people.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by _-Joey-_
Anyone know where I can get a 6ft by 2ft by 1ft (rough guess) cardboard box in the UK??

I was thinking about going to a party as an Original Gameboy

That is a GENIUS idea.

Maybe some kinda of furniture or bike box?
Quote by homeless-john
That is a GENIUS idea.

Maybe some kinda of furniture or bike box?

Thank you I thought it was quite good

If I do manage to do this, I'll take some pictures & post 'em
Page 1 of 2