I just saw a 2012 movie clip and just seemed to sci-fi ya know, so i want to know who believes in that? What are your thoughts?
not 1 person

edit: go away please
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Ha! I believe it will exist because using the skills I've learned from fallout I will execute everyone myself using a combat shotgun. Fools!!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I love the American kid 'consipracy' busters, faced with overwhelming evidence thorough thousands of years of history and yous are like 'shut up n00b'

The galactric alignment and changes in tidal patterns is very possible and could wipe out many countries (that dont drive HGVs or eat Wendys so you dont need to worry)
i can't wait for that date, it'll be so fun

edit: just like y2k, was fun to see what would happen

TRUE STORY: on the night of y2k, there was a small earthquake in my town,i was sleeping while it happend and woke up and there were wine glasses shattered on the floor, my baby sitter said there was a quake and i said omg. it was pretty intense, and fun.
Last edited by ikitson at Oct 4, 2009,
Its not gonna happen, but i'll get drunk, beat up this retard, make out with some hot girl and go naked skydiving, in that order, the week before just in case.

Actually I think the worst thing that can happen in 2012 is Palin somehow getting elected president. Who noes what will happen then.
Last edited by LDG17 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
I love the American kid 'consipracy' busters, faced with overwhelming evidence thorough thousands of years of history and yous are like 'shut up n00b'

The galactric alignment and changes in tidal patterns is very possible and could wipe out many countries (that dont drive HGVs or eat Wendys so you dont need to worry)

no
You'd have to be missing some brain cells to believe it's going to happen.
Quote by tknick90
no

This x29357869723056327569365
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.