OK, so lately, I've been watching all the "To Catch A Predator" episdoes; it's like "Punk'd for pedophiles". Anyway, if you watch it, you know they work with this group called Perverted Justice. I was on their website, and apparently they have a "Top 10 Slimy" list or something like that. I clicked the #1 guy, and they haven't caught him yet from what I've read, but they did reveal his e-mail address, so...

I thought it'd be funny if the Pit sent a whole bunch of e-mails to him, calling him sick, or something funny, and just flood his e-mail. The address is:

fleet_captain_jaime_wolfe@yahoo.com

DO IT!
Quote by madbasslover
I have difficulty believing that this isn't just some guy who pissed you off and a well-planned story to get your revenge.

That? possibly
love is love // return to dust
Is this 4chan?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
what a great plan, bring the fury of a renowned internet predator upon you by sending him hateful emails...
Guitar - The true Religion
This sounds like fun, and this thread may go dwn in history
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.
take this to a chan... particularly one of the 4th variety
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
I guess I have to post in this "possibly epic thread".

However, TS is asking for severe ass rape.
Quote by Justified Death
Fine, since no one here at the Pit has the balls to do it, I shall, and post my results, if any arise.

I sent him a spam i got for penis enhancement
EDIT: His email's been deactivated:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to fleet_captain_jaime_wolfe@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta198.mail.re2.yahoo.com (state 18).
Last edited by darkwolf291 at Oct 4, 2009,
Dude... this is not /b/ and we are not anonymous. Take it there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm looking for a phone to call the number since the address doesn't work...Give me a minute and I will post results...
Quote by madbasslover
I have difficulty believing that this isn't just some guy who pissed you off and a well-planned story to get your revenge.

I like your sig :P
change the second line to
عندما أفكر فيك ألمس نفسي
yeah this s*it is gonna be epic
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse