Ok so im pretty content with my setup I have right now (SG W/EMGS, Marshall JCM800) and I have a bit of cash I'd like to play with . Ive been looking at a Baby Dean ML either powder black or finding a Dean from Hell finish but I was wondering if anyone here had either and what your opinion is of them. Any Feedback good or bad helps. Thanx
I take it by the fact that you are asking about a Baby ML you are a kid/smaller person? I'd recommend any LTD 400 series & higher.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Ya Im not a tall dude haha. I only ask about the Dean because I like the ML shape. Nothing against LTD's though
Lol well can you play regular sized guitars? Im just not a fan of the ML shape, but the other guitarist in my band has a black Dean ML and the Dean Cemetary Gates razorback, both have dimebuckers, they'd be better with active Duncans or EMG's tho..
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Lol it feels like Im only one around my area whos a fan of the ML shape. And yes I am fully capable of playing a full sized guitar, but the regular ML looks massive against me haha. and ya EMG's are pretty sweet if I got one I'd put them in right away.
I like V's, and I like Explorers. But when they go together to form the ML, they just dont look as cool :\
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Lol I happen to love those but I hear bad things about the Explorers staying in tune, otherwise i'd after one of those. The other guy in my band has a flying v. Its actually a really really nice guitar. Unfortunatly I dont have the funds...
If theres a problem with tuning with an Explorer, its probably just on that guitar, or the maker is a cheap one. If you get a decent Explorer, they are just fine. The next guitar I'll get will probably be an one of the LTD FX series with a floyd. om nom nom.
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Ive never played one of those. Im still thinking about the baby dean. But to be really truthful Im not sure what guitar I really want next. I just know I dont have a budget at all really lol