Have you ever decided to supplement your education by going to a cheap, low-level, part-time teacher riddled community/junior college?

Well, I have, and let me fill you in on the untold horrors of the path I chose.

Today, Intro to Biology (even though I took in in high school, these fools want "prerequisites"...psh), lecture went smoothly. Two hours of an ex-Navy man rambling about the sixties and confusing the older students with references to the periodic table. A run back home during the forty minute break to grab my ventilated lab goggles. I hike back up the three flights of stairs to settle my large frame precariously on a lab stool, panting and eying a bowl of roly-poly bugs (isopods, he called them) warily.

Roll is taken again, and the name "Kyle" comes up on the list.

I look around, wary, as I knew one Kyle, months ago, in the most intimate of ways.

I breath a sigh of relief as no one answers, praying that it isn't the same Kyle, or, if it is, he decided to drop the class. Honestly, what are the odds?

Extremely slanted in my disfavor, it seems, as a blurred figure attempts to force its way through a locked door. A young Latino man stands up and opens the door, and a short, skinny, gangly figure puffs in, looking around wildly.

"Kyle ******?"

"Yeah?"

"...You weren't in lecture."

"I know, I..."

"You'll have to see me after class about that."

It was the same Kyle, with poorly dyed, reddish hair, a face that once could have been cute, in infancy perhaps, and a frankly vile fetish.

I wondered if he remembered me, a troll-ish CL posting gone awry, PSN friends deleted, a brief tryst eight months ago.

He didn't look at me once during the two hours of class, not even when he was moved to be partnered with a woman sitting behind me. I tried to focus on the assignment, and partially succeeded. I was the first out of the door, down the stairs, and soon quick-stepping home, looking over my shoulder, waiting for the embarrassment to come.

Why me? Why am I the one taking a mandatory class, which so happens to have some random guy I fooled around with on its roll?

Small town community college, curse you to the pits of hell!

tl;dr: I had a two night stand/gaming session with some guy, and now he's in the same class I am. wtf??
Quote by Tire Me.
Do it faggot.

Edit: Looks like you did.

Oh that's right you're a girl.

yes, I did, and yes, I am.

Quote by Kyle.E
Mwaaaaaa

Shutup

omfg, dude, I'm soooo sorry!
Last edited by MakinLattes at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
Meh @ thread. Was probably more hard-hitting in RL and hence I am indifferent.

too late! you read it, and you cannot unread it!

muahahahaahhhhahahhaahaah
I really want to know what games you play after meeting someone through a CL hookup.

Tireedit:

Quote by MakinLattes
uh, Rock Band, Street Fighter IV...hmm, I think he played SOCOM, also.

Oh, well, I guess I should have refreshed the page before posting that.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Well as a matter of fact I skimmed a paragraph then read the tldr. Joke's on you!

In more ways than one!

at least I'm an American!

nevermind...
What was this 'frankly vile fetish', hmm?
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I don't have a blog...

what should I do?

edit: the fetish? has a little too much to do with feces and the mouth.
ok, so?

I had to sit next to sit next to my ex girlfriend after I ended the relationship on very bad terms for 4 months my senior year. That was super awkward.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I'm in highschool but take all my classes at the local community college. On one hand, it's a cheap community college, but on the other, it's not highschool.

Last semester I was in the same math and guitar class with a nice feller who has Schizophrenia and writes his own episodes of Star Trek. Sometimes his behavior borders on the sociopathic.

This semester I'm in the same math class as him, as well as my ex's boyfriend. Fun fun fun.
Quote by AA00P
I'm in highschool but take all my classes at the local community college. On one hand, it's a cheap community college, but on the other, it's not highschool.

Last semester I was in the same math and guitar class with a nice feller who has Schizophrenia and writes his own episodes of Star Trek. Sometimes his behavior borders on the sociopathic.

This semester I'm in the same math class as him, as well as my ex's boyfriend. Fun fun fun.

praise the lord, someone got the point. community college is torture. pure fucking torture.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I trust you indulged him?

I will not reciprocate such a thing, no matter how drunk I am.

I WISH I could say that.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by MakinLattes

I WISH I could say that.

You poor, poor thing.
I currently attend a community college and I don't find it that bad. I don't really socialize with anyone there though I just go to class and get out. When interaction is necessary I find them to be a reasonable group of people on the whole.
Quote by MakinLattes

I WISH I could say that.
So you're telling me you opened up the bomb hatches and barraged his face?
^
you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Quote by Ineedmoney427
I currently attend a community college and I don't find it that bad. I don't really socialize with anyone there though I just go to class and get out. When interaction is necessary I find them to be a reasonable group of people on the whole.

I tip my hat to you.

and as for whose mouth was where, I'll leave that to your imagination.
Quote by MakinLattes
^
you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Why thank you, I'm glad to hear my outrageous out-of-state college tuition seems to be worth the years of debt.
Quote by MakinLattes
and as for whose mouth was where, I'll leave that to your imagination.

Lovely.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT