Hey ug,

i have a LOADED fender standard (mexican) telecaster body in electron blue that is in virtually mint condition except that it does not have a neck.

it is not the new 2009 edition (probably a 2003 or 2004), and i cant find any on ebay to base my price on. It has all 100 percent original hardware still installed.

I am trying to sell it and i just cannot find a suitable price.

So ug, what shall i start the ebay sale at or around?
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

I'd say you should buy a replacement neck first. otherwise you're looking at 400-600 tops.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
take the price of a full guitar subtract the cost of an aftermarket neck, start the bidding based upon that figure.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
ugh, my bad man. I forgot how stupid the prices are in australia. take what you would normally pay for a guitar and if it's a major brand, multiply it by about 4 or 5
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Wicked Rose
ugh, my bad man. I forgot how stupid the prices are in australia. take what you would normally pay for a guitar and if it's a major brand, multiply it by about 4 or 5

surely you mean divide

@ spootz:- about $150 if you`re lucky
Quote by ibanezgod1973
surely you mean divide

@ spootz:- about $150 if you`re lucky

no, sadly, I do not jest. For some reason the retailers here have decided that since australia is separated from everyone else, they can control how much we pay. Hence, they blame importing costs and yet, somehow, I am able to order said guitar for $600 cheaper on the internet just by taking a wild stab at an importer.
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose