I'll eventually get both, but which one should I get first? I'd go for the Gibson but I want to get better before I do that. Right now, I don't have quite enough for the Mockingbird but I have enough for the Les Paul. I will probably put Seymour Duncan Alnico Pros in both.

Like I said though, eventually I will get both, but which one should I get first? Should I wait another 2 weeks and get the Mockingbird or should I get the Les Paul now?
You should get the ESP LTD EC-1000
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Dude BC Rich all the way.
And you don't really have to change the pick ups (if you wanna just do it)
But on the other hand it has a tremmelo T_T and they suck beacause it is a licensed one...
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
Epiphone Les Paul all the way.
I lve always hated the poor build quality and sound quality of cheaper BC Rich guitars. Imo they're just selling to young metalheads who think they look cool.
The epi with a pup swap would be an awesome soundng guitar.

Edit- they're very different guitars. If you've played them both, make a pros/cons list. What type of music do you play?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by jc349
Epiphone Les Paul all the way.
I lve always hated the poor build quality and sound quality of cheaper BC Rich guitars. Imo they're just selling to young metalheads who think they look cool.
The epi with a pup swap would be an awesome soundng guitar.

Edit- they're very different guitars. If you've played them both, make a pros/cons list. What type of music do you play?

Quote by koerok
Dude BC Rich all the way.
And you don't really have to change the pick ups (if you wanna just do it)
But on the other hand it has a tremmelo T_T and they suck beacause it is a licensed one...

1. The Mockingbird ST is a high-end B.C. Rich and is supposed to be a good guitar.

2. It is an Original Floyd Rose tremolo, whis is great.

If you want a guitar with Floyd Rose tremolo and extreme versatility then get the Mockingbird.

If you don't need the Floyd and all the features get the LP. Also it's more likely that you will rather change pickups on this guitar than on the Mockingbird.

Better you play both in a store and make your own decision.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
The LP is about 550€, the Mockingbird 800€ there where I live.

Don't know where TS lives and what the prices are there though.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
get the les paul... 1. its cheaper 2. good quality when it comes to playability and sound 3. they look badass... plus the bc rich isnt really a better guitar... id go with the les paul unless you really like the looks of the bc rich ALOT more... Ive been around guitars my whole life trust
oh yea and if it has a floyd rose it is really a bitch to change tunings and if you want to change the gage of your string you gotta balance out the floyd rose with the springs... lol i have 2 guitars with a floyd rose i dont plan on getting any more.