Page 2 of 4
He was only doing live shows with them; he is not in the band, per se.
wut

Tosin only recently toured with them as a live guitarist. He hadn't played with them prior or had any hand in their records.
i don't think so

not that it really matters though, seeing as a live guitarist is just a ringer (he's buddies with them iirc)

prior to AAL, he was in Reflux; shame they only made one record...
No. Tosin toured with BOO during Summer Slaughter 2009 and the brief tour after it. As far as I know he's no longer playing with them. I saw BOO earlier than that and they definitely had two guitarists, neither of whom were Tosin.

I'm pretty sure the majority of BOO are the original members, so I don't know where you got that impression.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
No. Tosin toured with BOO during Summer Slaughter 2009 and the brief tour after it. As far as I know he's no longer playing with them. I saw BOO earlier than that and they definitely had two guitarists, neither of whom were Tosin.

I'm pretty sure the majority of BOO are the original members, so I don't know where you got that impression.

Truth.
Im seeing animals as leaders next monday

anyone see them live before? how are they?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by Deplorable
No I know, but he's been there since they started, right?

No, but Wikipedia does say that for some reason. I have no idea how such untruth got onto an otherwise reputable source.

For anyone who's seen them live, how do the performances compare to the tracks? Some of the solos are absolutely insane, if he can pull that off live... well, I'd love to see it.
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.
Quote by TheJManSays
No, but Wikipedia does say that for some reason. I have no idea how such untruth got onto an otherwise reputable source.

For anyone who's seen them live, how do the performances compare to the tracks? Some of the solos are absolutely insane, if he can pull that off live... well, I'd love to see it.

Wiki, reliable? What?
Quote by webbtje
Wiki, reliable? What?

Irony is lost on the interwebs I guess.
Actium
Prog-metal/post-rock straight from the mountains of Colorado.
FFO: Intronaut, The Contortionist, Explosions in the Sky

Our first EP benefitting wildfire relief in Colorado is now free on Bandcamp! Dig it.
I saw em on saturday with Between the Buried and me, It was their first show ever, they were great, tosin was having some technical issues with his amp setup, and his pedals, but once he got it figured out it was all good, and it was awesome!! he played everything almost perfect, but He did mess a couple times on Tempting time, but I think that was because he was trying to mess with his pedals with his feet constantly and play.
Seeing them next Wednesday on the BTBAM/VOM tour.

Has anyone see them on this tour? I'm a little bit afraid its going to be taken over by scene kids dancing.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Quote by Veil Of Osiris
Seeing them next Wednesday on the BTBAM/VOM tour.

Has anyone see them on this tour? I'm a little bit afraid its going to be taken over by scene kids dancing.

a little bit, and a little annoying posh moshing. Either way very annoying
Quote by Magero
He was in Animosity? Wow. That's pretty sweet.
Anyone got any clue what they've been playing live?

Yeah, dude's insane. I had the pleasure of seeing them with BTBAM two years ago. Everyone in the band was fantastic at their respective instruments. The bass player used to play with Tosin in Reflux, I think.

Wow. Nice little group. And yeah man, I thought he was one of those unknown dudes who spends all his time in a shed somewhere in Norway until they are called upon
Quote by Magero
The nearest stop on that tour is way too far for me to drive to.

I know right, and with petrol prices as they are...
OMG i saw them live last night with BTBAM in austin and they are ****ING AMAZING..I haven't heard of them prior to last night, nor did I listen to anything before hand...and when they started playing I was ****in blown away...so ****in amazing.
no inamorata....
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
New album drops in two days.

EDIT: Actually it may be a typo.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Sep 6, 2011,