Hey people, i'm trying to get into building my first guitar, and basically i want to make my own guitar design, but i would very much appreciate if anyone knew a place where i can get guitar templates from the web? like a les paul or telecaster thingy would be nice for referance.. that way i sorta know the proportions..
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1190193

check out my thread, also, if you want to do it yourself, use inkscape, its good to make templates with!

ohh and if you want me to do it, i could try, but i guess it depends what it is/if you want me too

hope that helps anyway, i think there is a strat and lespaul there...
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
wow thanx .. exactly what i needed

this is the sorta shape i am going for ..
if you PM me your email, I can send you a set of templates. LP, Tele, Strat, V, and a JEM body. I think they're all full size as well.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by joshpunk

ok, nearly done, any idea for the name?

oh, and interesting controls! i was like !!!
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by joshpunk

That looks really cool, kinda Matt Bellamy-esque
Sent the templates. Enjoy man!

When/if you start this, do a project log in GB&C yeah? That looks a pretty funky design!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
That looks really cool, kinda Matt Bellamy-esque

Haha i know.. thats pretty much what i'm going for, but don't wanna rip it off completely :P ..

And thanx a million for the template, looks really good
Quote by joshpunk
Haha i know.. thats pretty much what i'm going for, but don't wanna rip it off completely :P ..

And thanx a million for the template, looks really good

Yeah, I really like the curves on the body of yours, they seem slightly more subtle