once my dad got me a set of strings that were black and gold. they were to restring someone else's guitar that i broke a string on. so i never saw them again. he doesnt remember getting them so i didnt know where. i found them again on the internet. but it says they have ball ends? i had no idea that some nylon strings just had ball ends, i thougth they were always the plain ones that you have to loop through the bridge. could someone please explain this to me?
and also, it said on a website like the colour of the nylon one reflects the tone they give...is this valid?
Fine, they're for people who can't tie off the ends on the saddle of a classical guitar, or for people who want nylon strings for their acoustic.

If you two want to continue name calling, do it elsewhere. Not here.
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.