Page 1 of 2
So what shows are you going to see between now and the end of the decade? This could mean bands, comedians, theater, anything.

So far i am definately seeing Dylan Moran and possibly Alexisonfire next month.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm hoping to get a ticket soon to see Enter Shikari next week at the 02 Academy in Brum. Just gotta wait until payday....
I wanted to see Rammstein, but I didn't get the tickets...
So I'm just stayin' local.
Johnny Foreigner on Wednesday (then possibly again in Manchester next week)
Sky Larkin on Saturday

Also pencilled in (though I haven't got a clue about the dates off the top of my head) are Los Campesinos!, The Twilight Sad and Dananananaykroyd.

And probably others as well.

Edit:

Oh, and Bloc Party on the 14th, providing we can get hold of some tickets.
Passion Pit, Biffy Clyro, The Zombies, and Marcus Brigstocke (comedy gig, that counts!).
Muse, Opeth, The Mars Volta, Mourning Beloveth, Amon Amarth, possibly Absu.

Also Bill Bailey.
I saw Children Of Bodom last week.

I'm hoping to see Cannibal Corpse and Dethklok this year though.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Im goin to AFI next week then maybe Vince Neil in Novemeber. I dont go to concerts too much.

I wish I could see Cannibal Corpse and Gwar though
Last edited by KileManA7X at Oct 4, 2009,
The Specials, and possibly Chuck Berry
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Opeth + Dream Theater - Oct 11th
Enter Shikari - Oct 16th

Might be going to see Gallows and DragonForce too.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

I'm seeing Brand New with Manchester Orchestra next week. I may or may not pick up tickets for AFI in Nov. and Trans Siberian Orchestra in Dec.
Just got tickets for Grizzly Bear + St. Vincent on November 9th

I'm not sure who else i'll go see, perhaps Andrew Bird and some local bands probably.
slayer and megadeth on the 8th of november

CANADIAN CARNAGE
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Just Jack in Amsterdam the 24th
really excited
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I just saw Theory of a Deadman on September 30th, and the recordings don't do justice to them. Live they sound NOTHING like a nickelback rip off, which they do on their albums. Well worth the £10.

And the rest for me is:
25th: Bowling for Soup, Manchester Academy
26th: Billy Talent, Manchester Academy
27th: Green Day, LG Arena, Birmingham
28th: Green Day, LG Arena, Birmingham Going both nights, which should be awesome.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Definitely Muse, and hopefully John Cleese. There aren't many great gigs coming this fall/winter, though there was quite a few in the spring/summer

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Motorhead, supported by Girlschool and the Damned on 25th November. It's gonna rule!

Quote by schecter ftw
Metallica Nov 10. A day before my birthday.

You have the same birthday as my dad.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm seeing Brand New with Manchester Orchestra next week. I may or may not pick up tickets for AFI in Nov. and Trans Siberian Orchestra in Dec.

Manchester Orchestra are so incredibly and utterly amazing. I can guarantee you will love their keyboardist.
Quote by druggietoad2k5

26th: Billy Talent, Manchester Academy

Me and my mate are flirting with the idea of going to see Billy Talent
Quote by urbanfox
Me and my mate are flirting with the idea of going to see Billy Talent

A crapload of my mates are going too - I missed them the last time because somebody forgot to get me a ticket ( ) so i'm going to enjoy it this time.

The tickets are only like £15 each so it's not that expensive. I payed nearly £170 for 2 nights seeing Green Day, so it's a bargain
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Ensiferum on Thursday.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Wilco in a couple weeks, then that's it... Wanted to see Silversun Pickups and Cage The Elephant but they are playing on the same night as Wilco, and Dinosaur Jr is only playing 19+ venues around here..
Quote by filthandfury
Manchester Orchestra are so incredibly and utterly amazing. I can guarantee you will love their keyboardist.

Good to hear. Brand New are headlining, but I'm just as excited to see Manchester. First time seeing any of them live. It's going to be an awesome show.
opeth dream theater and unexpect

mars volta

alice in chains

billy clyro

slayer

karma to burn

porcupine tree
Page 1 of 2