More specifically their BD-04 bass distortion?

Havent been able to find any info on them
Interesting... Despite my extensive knowledge of effects pedals, even with small, boutique companies, I've never heard anything about these guys. Whats even weirder is they've been around since 1983. They've got some demos on Youtube, they don't have many, and not of that pedal. But from what I see, I'm not very impressed with the company. Its OK, but I'm not exactly blown away.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Yeah! Information is very scarce on the internet about them

I'm asking because I am selling my Ibanez SRX and was offered an amount plus this pedal.. Well, the offer was good enough, so I would have accepted anyways without the pedal, so who can complain about a free pedal?

I've seen people calling Exar and Mayones the greatest things to come out of poland, and Ive heard people calling them mediocre at best, so it'll be interesting to see for myself

I'll know by this friday
If the offer is good even without the pedal, take it. I'd even take an Epi T-Bird or one of those $20 Danelectro pedals if I was getting it for free
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
So, bump from the dead... I'm representing Exar for the West, so if you have any questions about them or need an Exar pedal repaired, let me know. Of course this post could look spammy since I sell their pedals, but really my purpose in posting here is to let people know that finally there is someone who can answer questions and provide CS for Exar here in the Western Hemisphere. I'm here to help.

You may know me as "bongomania" over on Talkbass and Gearslutz.
If it's from Poland then maybe it's used to METAL! \m/
But no really. Judging from the research they seem pretty decent for people who use a lot of distortion. But people who use just a tad bit to get the little twang tone love it.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.