A new original compostion from Pit O' Bodies! Check in our profile!

its an instrumental metal song. I'd say its Avant-Garde metal, and is by far our wackiest song to date. It has trumpet and piano in it, in addition to guitar and drums. The guitarist played trumpet. As always, this song is executed with the usual Pit O' Bodies virtuosity. Watch for latin pygmy jungle beats, techno, and soothing piano parts amid the judas priest- meets -tech death guitar and drums.

Just so you'd know, the recording quality is good but not professional. Just remember that.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
No gigs yet. We want to play some, but its difficult to get shows when you play stuff that weird . The only local bands that play around here are screamo, acoustic, and grunge. Plus promoters think that a comedy band is too much of a risk. What if people don't think we're funny?

also, did you like it?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Hey man, I listened to the song.

I actually think the guitar and bongo combination worked really well. It was righteous, I loved the beat. That was my favourite aspect of the song.

I know it's like...Not like a totally serious song (Judging by the comedy tag on facebook) but like...It sounds a lot like some parts don't fit together that well, like two seperate things laid on top of eachother, if you know what I mean...The thing is, they might not spot the funniness of it because it sounds like a tad unrehearsed, unless you announced at the beginning that it is a joke...But then it wouldn't really be as funny.

Don't get me wrong, the individual instruments are bodacious! They're all done very well, you guys have a high level of virtuosity, but perhaps you could make them fit together a bit more.

Critique for critique please? I feel a tad guilty for posting it in other people's threads...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1210234
You Sir, are bodacious.

Thank you very much for that review. The song is intended to be incongrous in certain parts. That is what makes it a Pit O' Bodies song. In fact, the point of this song was to be spastic and to be named after a dinosaur. This being an instumental song, it is not necessarily intended to be funny (although it is, in certain spots, humourous). Our Virtuosity comment, on the other hand, was intended to be funny. No one on UG would know it, but we are locally notorius for abusing music in general. While we do have a certain level of talent, few people are aware of that.

BUT THANKS ANYWAY FOR THAT REVIEW. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

and we critiqued your songs. We commented on your topic.

Last edited by pitobodies at Oct 4, 2009,