ok well ive been looking at this guitar for a bit now and i want a black guitar like this, a v style like this, an floyd rose like that, AND SOMETHING CHEAP LIKE THAT!!!! but theres another thing with it...i cant tell if it has a locking nut heres a pic of it http://www.rondomusic.com/product2647.html . ive also looked at the ibanez RG5EX1 and somebody tell me which is better a drako or the ibanez.
and when i ask this i mean which is plays and looks best i found out they both have a locking nut. but which looks and plays better
$50 says no one here has played one. For $139 just get whichever one you like the looks of better.

If it doesn't work out you can always send it back. Rondo has the best customer service in the world.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Why are you asking us?

Email Kurt @ Rondo.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
The first one has a far less retarded-looking headstock.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I have the siv-45, no floyd rose but still a v, payed 100 bucks and it plays better than my epi g-400. Great guitars for the price, those over at the agile guitar forums say that floyd roses on the lower models aren't half bad.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
and does any body know if the douglas's guitars floyd rose go higher tone and lower tone because it looks like just a lower one