???

*reported*
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
ok i know i's trollin

BUT WHY DO YOU ******S REPORT EVERYTHING THAT IS FUN AND GOOD IN THIS WORLD?

seriously! why are you being such pussy nazis
Quote by Johnny Butliboi
ok i know i's trollin

This is neither fun nor good, it's you being a douchebag.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Quote by Jacob6293
This is neither fun nor good, it's you being a douchebag.

Im not talking to you, Im talking to those over 12, I know you cry over this sort of thing at home, but it'll get better once you hit puberty honey <3
Quote by Johnny Butliboi
ok i know i's trollin

this isn't fun
Quote by Johnny Butliboi
Im not talking to you, Im talking to those over 12, I know you cry over this sort of thing at home, but it'll get better once you hit puberty honey <3

*facepalm* Only someone under 12 would make a pointless thread like this....what is the point you were trying to prove by making this thread? Immature trolls aren't welcome, end of story.
Quote by NGD1313

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Quote by krook205
this isn't fun

Seriously stop wasting my time you ***, I said, no ****ing under 12s, cant you read+

I swear you guys are all ****ing idiots, get back to special school again.
Quote by Johnny Butliboi
Seriously stop wasting my time you ***, I said, no ****ing under 12s, cant you read+

I swear you guys are all ****ing idiots, get back to special school again.

leave, now.
Quote by Johnny Butliboi

he was born in 93 dumbass.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Jacob6293
*facepalm* Only someone under 12 would make a pointless thread like this....what is the point you were trying to prove by making this thread? Immature trolls aren't welcome, end of story.

"Arent welcome" like this forum is ANYTHING but a collection of trolls and lulz, do you think that high about this forum?

GET OVER YOURSELF you ***
Quote by Helloween4Ever
he was born in 93 dumbass.

WHO CARES? He's acting like a ****ing whiny bitch thats dressed by his mom every morning

so are you btw. nice shirt, ******
Quote by Johnny Butliboi
WHO CARES? He's acting like a ****ing whiny bitch thats dressed by his mom every morning

so are you btw. nice shirt, ******

I'm done with this pointless argument. Insults that are usually said by 6-year-olds don't affect me, sorry. Goodbye.
Quote by NGD1313

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE