Page 1 of 2
What are the worst cities to live in in Britain? Like, that suffer from Poverty, Pollution, Crime, Overcrowding, Poor housing conditions, Unemployment etc. etc. etc.?
Why would I want to have sexual intercourse with young cats? That's just sick...

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Lollage123
What are the worst cities to live in in Britain? Like, that suffer from Poverty, Pollution, Crime, Overcrowding, Poor housing conditions, Unemployment etc. etc. etc.?

London.

/thread.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Only some parts of Liverpool are bad. The majority of it is safe. I spend a lot of time there and not once have I felt threatened.

Paisley in Scotland sounds like a **** place to live.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by MushroomBomb
Why would I want to have sexual intercourse with young cats? That's just sick...

That is a kitteh.
Hull's a very bad area to live in.

Except for the awesome football team.

>.>

<.<
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Ed Hunter
London.

/thread.

Why good call!
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Ed Hunter
London.

/thread.

this. and the tax is ****ing rediculous.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by druggietoad2k5
Only some parts of Liverpool are bad. The majority of it is safe. I spend a lot of time there and not once have I felt threatened.

This is correct.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by maggot9779
Liverpool. *don't hurt me Rabid*

How they won the City of Culture thing years ago I don't know....Blackmail?

Birmingham is pretty bad too.
Last edited by Moggan13 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by Moggan13
How they won the City of Culture thing years ago I don't know....Blackmail?

Birmingham is pretty bad too.

They stole all the culture from the other cities in Europe, duh.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Hackney.

Also aparently Hanley's full of tw4ts.

EDIT: Also, east Berkshire sounds like quite a bad place to live. Slough, Brakcnell, etc.

Quote by Horlicks
Burnley

/thread.

You'll have to white-up.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Oh yes, Stoke in general is very much a shithole. Haven't bothered to venture into Hanley at night yet.

Although I don't reckon its as bad as people say it is. My mate is Asian, as well as being a student, and he's been up to Hanley and came back in one piece. Maybe he just got lucky.

To be honest, I think most cities can be described as dumps. They all have shit areas and nice areas. Just some more than others, I suppose.
Quote by Duffman123
I find it funny how all the places mentioned are in England

That's because all of the Scots, Irish and Welsh are too busy doing undesireable activities.

I've only lived in Northampton, which seems worse than Nottingham and Derby, which I've spent a bit of time in. Mostly poor areas, with a couple of well off parts around the outside (Highest earning area in the UK is actually part of Northampton (Grange Park)). 2nd highest crime rate in the UK (was the highest a little while back), arguably the most incompetent council in the UK too.
Quote by TEK34
That's because all of the Scots, Irish and Welsh are too busy doing undesireable activities.

I've only lived in Northampton, which seems worse than Nottingham and Derby, which I've spent a bit of time in. Mostly poor areas, with a couple of well off parts around the outside (Highest earning area in the UK is actually part of Northampton (Grange Park)). 2nd highest crime rate in the UK (was the highest a little while back), arguably the most incompetent council in the UK too.

Birmingham could probably give 'em a good run for their money.
They all have nice and bad parts. As for social problems, Glasgow should be high on the list.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by TEK34

what are these activities you talk about
Quote by druggietoad2k5

Paisleys wonderful

It's got tits, fanny and St. Mirren!
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006

Birmingham could probably give 'em a good run for their money.
From what I've seen of Birmingham (not been there much), it's more competent than ours.
Man, all of your UK cities seem pretty pooor. I don't get it.

This is our worst area...

These are like the smallest residences... Wel; kind of...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I was expecting kittehs.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Scotland.

/Knows close to nothing about the UK and is trolling.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by cam_sampbell
Hull's a very bad area to live in.

Especially because of the dim wit, perma tanned, egomaniac football manager.

>.>

<.<

fix'd for you
Quote by Matt-92
fix'd for you

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Hanley's a town in a city, not a city. Also you're from Portsmouth so you're hardly one to talk. Your city's full of seamen

Quote by urbanfox
Oh yes, Stoke in general is very much a shithole. Haven't bothered to venture into Hanley at night yet.

Although I don't reckon its as bad as people say it is. My mate is Asian, as well as being a student, and he's been up to Hanley and came back in one piece. Maybe he just got lucky.

Hanley's not even the worst area in Stoke. Try Burslem or Tunstall, but get your Hep C jabs before you do Stoke in general is a bit tatty but harmless really, just a victim of people wanting cheap crockery.
Last edited by Matt-92 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by cam_sampbell

sorry man. I'm a Stoke fan, so I naturally hate Phil 'I've got a big fucking orange head' Brown.
Page 1 of 2