Yo! right dudes and dudettes, im growin my hair long right, i dont care if it looks terrible split end wise when i reach the length i want it cause ill cut them off slowly, but im not gonna have it cut until i reach the length, i was just wondering is this a really bad thing to do? will my hair fall out or anything? or will it be cool to leave it then cut off the split ends once i reach the desired length? thanks everyone!
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Yes, growing your hair long makes it all fall out and you go bald.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Yes, growing your hair long makes it all fall out and you go bald.
This happened to me. Don't do it, TS.

stratkat
Just use conditioner and you shouldn't have that many split ends?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Some people might approach you from behind thinking you are a girl.
Don't say I didn't tell you.
Quote by mrwaffles
It's a terrible thing to do. My best friend died from not cutting his hair...

"My friend once, he had a really big zit, he tried to pop it, all the pus went into his brain, and it killed him."
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 4, 2009,
You should cut it, even if you're growing it. It'll grow faster if it's trimmed occasionally, and you won't have split ends, just make sure when you do cut it cut, it's the absolute minimum.
it'll fall out heavily. i just got mine cut to my chin (it was near the middle of my back) with layers so it was thinned out. get it trimmed occasionally, but get it layered so it's a lot lighter and not as much falls out and use shampoo and conditioner every day. also, avoid hair dye.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by undecided1993
You should cut it, even if you're growing it. It'll grow faster if it's trimmed occasionally, and you won't have split ends, just make sure when you do cut it cut, it's the absolute minimum.

My friend once had long hair, he cut and all the hair went into his brain and killed him.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
My friend once had long hair, he cut and all the hair went into his brain and killed him.

Oh, really Jaymz_515? What friend?

I think I'm the only one who gets what I'm doing here
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 4, 2009,
Get your split ends cut even if you're cutting it. Otherwise the condition will be awful. It's not like it'll take loads of length off it, just enough to keep it healthy.
X
Quote by lushacrous
Oh, really Jaymz_515? What friend?

I think I'm the only one who gets what I'm doing here

The dead one.

ಠ_ಠ

wat