- Muse
- Metallica
- The Arctic Monkeys ect......
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 4, 2009,
Muse sold out.

olololol
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't really notice, umm The Beatles I guess though
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Weezer by a long shot.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Breaking Benjamin
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by lushacrous
Weezer by a long shot.

This btw.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Most of my favourite bands are pretty mainstream to an extent, otherwise I wouldn't have heard of them.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
****in Taylor Swift. Duh
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Blink is cool. Green Day's old stuff is so tight.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by CG Man16
Breaking Benjamin

wait, WHAT?! Since when is Breaking Benjamin considered mainstream? Why was I not informed?! I never hear any of their songs on the radio or w/e so I didn't even know they were.

Anyway if they are mainstream, then they're my fav mainstream band, them and Linkin Park, and Nickelback. (you can hate me for it, it's a free world after all)
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
wait, WHAT?! Since when is Breaking Benjamin considered mainstream? Why was I not informed?! I never hear any of their songs on the radio or w/e so I didn't even know they were.

Anyway if they are mainstream, then they're my fav mainstream band, them and Linkin Park, and Nickelback. (you can hate me for it, it's a free world after all)

They don't come on the radio a lot, but everybody knows about them. That's mainstream to me.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
They don't come on the radio a lot, but everybody knows about them. That's mainstream to me.

Well over here in Holland, almost no one knows about them so that's why I didn't (and still don't) consider them mainstream, but I get your point
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Muse isn't that mainstream in the U.S. as far as i'm concerned...don't get me wrong, they're starting to. I know in the UK they prolly are, but in the U.S., not yet.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Alice in Chains, but they are almost too good to be called mainstream. If they don't count then John Mayer.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Muse isn't that mainstream in the U.S. as far as i'm concerned...don't get me wrong, they're starting to. I know in the UK they prolly are, but in the U.S., not yet.

They played at the MTV VMAs. MTV. Doesn't get much more mainstream than that.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by metal_al73
pearl jam?

They are a tiny bit mainstream, alive gets played on VH1 classics a good bit
Idk I've never thought about it. Since the Beatles is one of my favorites Im gonna say "Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"

EDIT:

How do you define mainstream? No joke. Ive never understood exactly what makes a band mainstream.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by Necrophagist777
Alice in Chains, but they are almost too good to be called mainstream.

This is exactly the type of thing that makes me rage. How does being mainstream affect a band's quality? People seem to think that any mainstream band is bad. Any of you ever stop to think that maybe some of these bands are mainstream for a reason?

The only non-mainstream band I listen to is Dream Theater, and you know what? I'm damn proud of it and I hope that someday, Dream Theater does become mainstream because they deserve the recognition. As far as I'm concerned, the more people that listen to my type of music, the better. I'm not some elitist who insists on listening to underground bands because catchy hooks and riffs suck. How many bands would rather play little bars then sold out arenas? Not many.

A lot of people raged when Dream Theater's new album got some recognition. You know what? I can't tell you how fucking happy I was. I can only hope that they continue on their popularity streak and get some number one hits. I'm sure they wouldn't mind it either.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 4, 2009,
Rihanna

I'm a sucker for pop music.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Idk I've never thought about it. Since the Beatles is one of my favorites Im gonna say "Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"

EDIT:

How do you define mainstream? No joke. Ive never understood exactly what makes a band mainstream.

A band that gets a lot of airtime, a person who doesn't listen to rock or metal actually know of the band
Metallica. Even though their airtime is minimal. And muse.
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
For what you defined, Muse hands down. They happen to be my very favourite band, though, so it's pretty much a given.

But if you want to go even more mainstream, I'd say The Ting Tings.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Page 1 of 5