Depends what your aim is. Wanna be the fastest player on the planet? Practice alternate & sweep picking. I asuume thats what most people think they want
Timing

If you don't practice your timing you'll be all over the place.

Theory's important to practice, but alot of people don't bother with it. You don't have to practice it but it can help.

Also
sex
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
In general? Practice the songs you know. Especially the solos. They're what impresses the girls.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by bladedguitar66
In general? Practice the songs you know. Especially the solos. They're what impresses the girls.

It's not all about that

Half the people in my school who play guitar are out to impress everyone and show off.
One of them who's been playing for two years try's to impress everyone by playing fast. But he can't even play the opening chords to wonderwall.......and the teachers simplified it for him..........

Oh yeah and practice bends, some people won't bother to bend decently and it results in awfulness....
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
There is no 'most important thing to practice'. Your practice should be well balanced - at least assuming that your goal is to become a good guitar player or whatever. You shouldn't lean excessively on one thing because then you'll get better only at that and the rest of your playing will lag behind and be weak. So, balance is my message!
practice everything and learn new stuff all the time, i`ve been playing 22 years and occasionally i`ll pickup on a new concept, so you never stop learning.
Depends on your music but for me timing, improv and the feels of the music, but I don't bother too much about fancy scales or anything
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom