Thanks,

Yeah i know it was very late in the evening when i did that mix so the guitar playing
is not properly done en in sync with each other, a rushed recording with some plugins on
hahaha

For drums i use the Addictive Drums plug in with a metal preset that i use for the first
time. i also used premade beats a little tweaked.

Thanks for the tip
Quote by winnipegbassist
really reminds me of Devin Townsend, but its pretty good i like it, keep up the good work!

That's a very nice compliment, i like devin his music a lot especcially his solo work
and the very first album heavy as a really heavy thing, the others are great too.

I'm intend to make my music better when time goes by, but there'a a lot of work to be
done on learning and playing the guitar properly.

Thanks
glenn
Quote by FishStik
Sounds awesome. What software did you use for those synths?

Hey glad you like it,

The synth i used was the Crystal vst (freeware)

Thanks for listening
yeah sounds great as said before very Devin. great aggressive riff. check out my tune if you like Glenn

Is that guitar rig used? the guitars are very rectifier esque. ill check out that crystal vst. have you tried synth 1? its basically a nord ripoff
Quote by lucertia.
yeah sounds great as said before very Devin. great aggressive riff. check out my tune if you like Glenn

Is that guitar rig used? the guitars are very rectifier esque. ill check out that crystal vst. have you tried synth 1? its basically a nord ripoff

I use the Podx3 bean, very content with it, the amp if i remember was the
modern high gain amp, bassically a preset from customtone but tweaked more to a personal sound with a higher bass.

Synth 1 sitting here a couple of months now on the pc, like it a lot, thing is i dont' expected to make some mellow sound's with it, i have a very broad range of music taste but i managed to make for the first time in my life something like you are sitting on a beach with a beatifull lady on your side with a sweeet voice hahaha

That tune is on my soundclick page called: give me some time, i will give you the link.

greets
glenn

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=686762