Sorry it's late, been busy. As ever, 8 tracks I think are cool.

http://8tracks.com/thefrogster/webbtje-s-seasonal-dollop-of-joy

Fuck The Facts are an acquired taste, and most of the time play death/grind stuff that experiments all the time and is generally an enjoyable bit of madness. This particular song is completely different to what they usually do - make sure that you listen right to the end for the coolest little moment in existence.

Arceye were a local band around where I used to go to school. Nice and grooveh.

Yyrkoon don't really get much attention round these parts. I know some of you are into them but the rest of yer need to hear this. Insanely heavy death metal.

I plug Scarve all the time. This is one of the only good tracks on their most recent release, The Undercurrent. As ever, Dirk Verbeuren steals the show.

Outcast are definitely not a band with Andre 3000. This particular track has a guest solo courtesy of Jeff Waters. Hopefully he'll stick to this sort of stuff rather than writing more tripe for Annihilator.

Destinity have changed a lot in their career. At this point in time they were somewhat like symphonic death metal, but don't let this fool you into thinking they're like Therion. This is how it should be - brutal as fuck, with some class tunes chucked in, none of this airy fairy nonsense. The cleans delivered with a funny French accent is just a perk.

Chucked in my favourite Morbid Angel song as a bonus, and of course there's a mystery track.

Enjoy.

OCT 09 MoogleRancha
OCT 16 Cianyx
OCT 23 \Powerslave/
OCT 30 bootyguard
NOV 06 The Virtuoso
NOV 13 AnnihiSlateR
Last edited by webbtje at Oct 5, 2009,
Nice web, this list is dandy.

Listening ATM

EDIT: I laughed out loud at the mystery track.
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Oct 4, 2009,
Listening to Scarve right now. Loving it.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
never heard of Outcast before, that song is pretty cool.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I'm a little shocked you didn't throw in random Cryptopsy.

Although this Outcast are AWESOME....their vocals aren't necessarily my thing. Never liked Scarve. Arceye are cool, Destinity are by far my favourite of this list. Yyrkoon come in second, and **** The Facts weren't what I was expecting at all.

Good stuff.

Yeah, the bonus track scared the pants off me...how the hell would you feel if you came back from getting a drink only to hear the sound of little children speaking french at you?

Morbid Angel pwn. HARD. I kept thinking I was listening to God of Emptiness though
Last edited by severed-metal at Oct 4, 2009,
I remembering Dyers talking about them. Maybe you should've plugged them harder

Maybe I could have listened to them that much earlier...
Quote by severed-metal
I remembering Dyers talking about them. Maybe you should've plugged them harder

Maybe I could have listened to them that much earlier...

I've made two or three threads about them and I've mentioned them in every "great band that nobody's heard of" thread. I've never plugged anything so hard in my life.
Quote by severed-metal
Two or three threads?

Yowza. I should be online more when you're on

That you should. We're on the same continent, too, so you have no excuse.

EDIT: Just got to the mystery track.
Last edited by madbasslover at Oct 4, 2009,
How do we sign up, I'd like to take a spot after Bootyguard.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Then add me Webbtje!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Yo! Is there a limit on the length of tracks? I'm doing a bit on Doom and BM which will have tracks going for over 10 mins. It should be fine yeh?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Sounds pretty good. not all my thing. but some cool tracks.

I wouldnt mind doing one the week after The Virtuoso. Ive got a nice theme in mind.
if so do they all have to be metal? I dont want to say too much. but its just one or two of the tracks, and there not a million miles away from metal.