Page 1 of 5
The band I'm in asked me to get a pair of skinny jeans, but I don't know where to start.

First of all, do they make mens skinny jeans? Like in male sizes, but still "skinny"?
If not, where would I look the least gay getting womens jeans?

How tight are skinny jeans supposed to be? Like I honestly have no idea how tight they're supposed to feel.

Are skinny jeans extremely uncomfortable? I've heard some people getting "stuck" in them and needing to be cut out...

Finally, I'm not gay. Don't even say it.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

quit your band

NOW!!!
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Pac Sun has mens skinny jeans. And if you're feeling daring you can get girls skinny jeans there.
Feed your mind.
They be grippin' your balls man.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Nah, you can get men's skinny jeans, and I actually find my skinnies more comfortable than my normal jeans.
Next thing you know, he's gonna be straightening his hair. :|
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
If people accuse you of being gay because you wear skinny jeans, just refer them to hair metal bands.

They're not the most comfortable things in the world, but they're not bad.
dude skinnys r comfy, and ya the make guys skinneys, but they cost like 80 bucks. if u wanna decent pair go to a stitches if they hav that where u r, thats where all my friends get their skinnys (dun worry btw, lots of straight men wear tight pants)
If you want skinny jeans that dont constrict your balls, look online for punk jeans.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
They do make men's skinny jeans, just try them on so they don't feel to tight. But honestly, tell your bandmates to gtfo telling you how to dress.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Men don't have "skinny" jeans, we have slim fit, which is alright (not too tight), and we also have the stretch-fit, which is tighter.

Look at some "Krew" skater jeans that are stretchy, those are what you're looking for.

Also, never buy girl jeans, the crotch area is much much smaller, and it isn't fun.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Why the hell did your band ask you to get skinny jeans? (not that have anything against them, i have a pair)
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
You can get mens skinny jeans all over the place now. Try Topman, there's enough of those around, if you're in the UK.
-

This hardcore band I was in wanted me to wear skinny jeans. I like my balls to have breathing room, so I said fuck that.

It turns out they WERE gay.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quit your band. Seriously.

I'm a "hxc" kid. I wear skinny jeans and play in a hardcore band. But you're band has a ****ing dress code???

Quit.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

^ This.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
dude, really, don't. If everyone else wants to wear skinnies and look like, well. I won't say because i'll get e-raped and i lost my flameshield ages ago, but just wear baggies or something and Air Force Ones and look different. That way, you stand out a little from the rest of your band and look pure badass...

or just leave your band?
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
I dunno, but all I will say is that:

If you're a fatass, skinny jeans do NOT make you skinny. They just make fat bulge in unnatural places.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

... why do they want you to get skinny jeans...
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
why the f u c k would you change how you dress for your band?

They can **** off... and your band sucks, I can tell.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
o, and REAL hardcore(minor threat, bad brains, etc) wore what was most comfortable, not fashionable. What people call hxc today is a fking disgrace..
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Depends, I got some straight fit jeans, which are basically skinny's that don't restrict your balls.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
Depends, I got some straight fit jeans, which are basically skinny's that don't restrict your balls.

That's perfect, I'll probably look for a pair of them instead.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Hot Topic has skinnies for like 30 bucks. Dont listen to these idiots skinny jeans have enough ball room if you get mens skinnies. And theyre super comfy.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
Hot Topic has skinnies for like 30 bucks. Dont listen to these idiots skinny jeans have enough ball room if you get mens skinnies. And theyre super comfy.

hot topic is for posers, emos, and wanna-be rebels. Anyone who goes in there deserves to be shot in the balls, then the face
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by TheBigProjekt
The band I'm in asked me to get a pair of skinny jeans, but I don't know where to start.

First of all, do they make mens skinny jeans? Like in male sizes, but still "skinny"?
If not, where would I look the least gay getting womens jeans?

How tight are skinny jeans supposed to be? Like I honestly have no idea how tight they're supposed to feel.

Are skinny jeans extremely uncomfortable? I've heard some people getting "stuck" in them and needing to be cut out...

Finally, I'm not gay. Don't even say it.

i don't understand how you don't know what skinny jeans are?

there everywhere.
Quote by mini_groning
Why do they want you to get it??

We're a hardcore/metalcore band, and they wanted me to get a pair of skinnys because I'm ****ishly thin.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

Quote by DempseyPunk
hot topic is for posers, emos, and wanna-be rebels. Anyone who goes in there deserves to be shot in the balls, then the face

Whoa now! I buy my shirts there. STFU!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by TheBigProjekt
We're a hardcore/metalcore band, and they wanted me to get a pair of skinnys because I'm ****ishly thin.

Nah they want you to wear them so you look the same as them, thus becoming just another trend band.
lol...metalcore
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
It starts with skinny jeans.

Next you'll be asked to straighten your hair, dye it black, and then get blond highlights. Unless, of course, your hair is already like that, in which case you are past salvation and you might as well go and get the skinny jeans anyway.
Page 1 of 5