I have a couple of Beovox 3702 speakers laying around in my basement collecting dust. I would really like to do something with them but the ends of the cables are bare wires. Is there a connector that I can attach to the bare wires so that I may use the speakers for my computer or TV?





Any help would be much appreciated!

no,wrong forum/board what so ever

take this to polkaudio and they might help you
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
nvm meow, this is not exactly the board, but i have definitely answered less relevant threads

those bare wires are actually what you are to use, there are special output connectors on home audio that you insert a bare wire into.

i don't know home audio too much, but what you'll need is an amplifier for the speakers(unless you want to hard wire them to a tv, a computer just has a preamp i believe). those bare wires will go right into the amplifier head unit and then you will run a signal from TV, computer, whatever into the amplifier head.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
Last edited by gumbilicious at Oct 4, 2009,