if you use the some of the same chords, but not all of them? and a different rhythm too?

i.e, I just came up with a really cool verse chord progression using C, G Emin and F and now i feel like crap cos thats the chords for Let It Be by the Beatles, in the same order. Also the capo is on the 2nd fret, will that affect whether or not its Plagiarism?
'The Blues is Easy to Play, but Hard to Feel'
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Satriani might try and sue you, but apart from that it's all good, it's just a progression

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Might not sound very original, but you're fine as long as you don't copy the melody.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by dancesisidance
Joe Satriani might try and sue you, but apart from that it's all good, it's just a progression

they copied the melody in the guitar - vocals apparently

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
The chords for Let it Be are C G Am and F, not Em, but yeah basically you can't copywrite chord progressions, although twice now I've found myself using the same chord progression as Pete Townsend's "Let My Love Open the Door," wrote some good lyrics and ended up using the same goddamn melody (which would be plagiarism).