Okay, so here's the deal. I need some tips, fast. I had an old friend call me out of the blue like an hour ago and she's on her way to my place for some sex, and I wanna make sure she has a good time. Tips from the pit?
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
^ Why?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Sex thread.

But to save you some time, make sure it all goes inside the ear, ok?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Well I'd rub out that first easy one while you wait if I were you...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
My bad, forgot the sex thread
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Just be honest, hand her a vibrator and tell her it'll perform better than you ever could. Simple.
I know theres a sex thread but i think you should report these threads after we've got all the funny answers out of the way.
Booty call!

....that's sad.
You're killing me Smalls!
Quote by shattamakkar
OMG ARE THOSE WAT I THINK THEY ARE!
Close your eyes and imagine its your old busdriver sucking your dick.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

lmao, rubbing out the first one's always a good option. I would say start slowing down before ur about to let one off, then adjust positions.

But, yeah. Sex thread. Toly.
Last edited by Patty-cakez at Oct 4, 2009,
Jerk off right before you have sex. Trust me, it helps. Alcohol can help you last longer also.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
I know theres a sex thread but i think you should report these threads after we've got all the funny answers out of the way.

Tbh, I think we should have only threads, I jst think the site should be designed like this

you want to make sure she has a good time??

send her my way
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Last edited by ilovepepsi at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by phan
Tbh, I think we should have only threads, I jst think the site should be designed like this

I see that you have spell check enabled but ignore it completely...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I see that you have spell check enabled but ignore it completely...

I knew that someone would pick up on that.... My dinner had just cooked
Quote by rocker_46788
Okay, so here's the deal. I need some tips, fast. I had an old friend call me like an hour ago after pestering her for weeks and she's on her way to my place for some sex, and I wanna make sure she has a good time. Tips from the pit?

Fix'd.