Okay, I've been practicing parallel parking, and I'm pretty good at the little barrel setup at my local DMV, but I still can't parallel park in between two cars, go figure.

My dad doesn't let me because he's super uber cautious about me not hitting so he never even lets me reverse the car back fully when parking between two cars.

Besides parallel parking, what else is tested?

Will they test me on wether or not I adjust my mirrors, because I usually have my mirrors adjust before I even turn the car on.

Will they test my ability to merge?

Oh and when entering a highway, do I look over my seat by turning my neck, or do I use my side view mirrors or my rearview mirrors to merge onto a highway when entering via the acceleration ramp?

Also, during my test, should I turn right on a red light or no?

Lastly, when going down a hill, should I apply my brakes steadily or just go at a slow speed? I do the latter, but my parents always nag me on not applying the brakes.
as Mother Mary
she knows a few words of wisdom
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
You merge with your mears and a quick shoulder check of your blind spot. Don't know about testing though. I got coop (A on final, only -2 on driving tests) through Drivers Ed so I don't have to take the test, I just go and get it. I could have gotten it last month but decided I'd wait a little while.

Edit: Turn right at a red light if its legal (some instances there are signs). If there are pedestrians and heavy traffic its probably not the best idea.

I cost downhill so what your doing is fine.

Unless you get to use your car, adjust the mirrors. Make sure you always make full stops behind the white line.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Last edited by Its So Easy at Oct 4, 2009,
i dont know where you live but over here they didnt test me on parallel parking nor did i take the highway. just make sure you look over your shoulder when changing lanes, always come to a complete stop at stop signs, and turn your head when you look both ways at a stop sign also. its a pretty simple test as long as you follow the rules of the road.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
love, i got mine a few weeks ago. passed the 1st try. was easy. easier than a cheap prostitute. i promise.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Shoulder check for everything you do.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Pedestrians are, in fact, 20 points
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Haha. Taking my test tomorrow. My DMV only tests if you can obey speed limits, stop appropriately, back up in a straight line, K-turn, and parallel park.

But what do you expect? It's New Jersey, home of the worst drivers on the planet.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I didn't have to parallel park for mine. I didn't even have to go on the highway. I did have to do a lot of backing in though. And make sure your braking is smooth. That's all I got points off for.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
old people get you bonus points

just watch for stuff like cross walks
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I doubt they'll test you on parallel parking between two cars.

Make sure the mirrors, seat, etc are adjusted properly. If everything's fine, just make a show of checking everything.

Turn on the red light if it's clear.

As long as you're just going down a small hill and not driving down some mountain road where applying your breaks steadily will eventually cause them to catch fire, as long as the ride is fairly steady and you keep under the speed limit, you should be fine.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by genghisgandhi
1. buy grand theft auto
2. practice grand theft auto
3. repeat what you learned in real life
4. ?????
5. profit

already have III, vice city, san andreas, and IV :P
If someone throws a banana peel infront of you, by all means try to avoid it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by 310320
Haha. Taking my test tomorrow. My DMV only tests if you can obey speed limits, stop appropriately, back up in a straight line, K-turn, and parallel park.

But what do you expect? It's New Jersey, home of the worst drivers on the planet.

I'd say Quebec is worse.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by 310320

oh man, i live in new joisy for 4 years :P

i know what you mean
If an animal runs in front of the car run it over. That's what you're supposed to do, anything else is a risk to other drivers.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Also, just out of curiosity, if an animal comes in front of me, should I avoid it and stop or swerve or just run it over during the test.

The only reason why I ask this, is because, I live in PA and there are lots of wild animals on the roads like squirrels, bunny rabbits, wombats/beavers.

And I ran over one just as it tried to get out of my path last night

No I'm not a hick, its just that everyday I see roadkill but I've never actually killed anything on the road, and now I have

Oh and here in PA they don't take you on the highway, but i just wanted to know for myself
Quote by 1979ckhtt
Also, just out of curiosity, if an animal comes in front of me, should I avoid it and stop or swerve or just run it over during the test.

The only reason why I ask this, is because, I live in PA and there are lots of wild animals on the roads like squirrels, bunny rabbits, wombats/beavers.

No I'm not a hick, its just that everyday I see roadkill but I've never actually killed anything on the road, and now I have

Oh and here in PA they don't take you on the highway, but i just wanted to know for myself

Check my post before yours.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by 1979ckhtt
already have III, vice city, san andreas, and IV :P

Then skip to step two and continue then!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by no.mop
I'd say Quebec is worse.

Actually Toronto drivers are such pussies that i'd say they're the worst, at least Quebec drivers are faster than a turtle.
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye
I'm not a good person for advice. I didn't get my permit until I was sixteen, and I failed the driving test the first time I took it. I still haven't taken the test a second time, since I had to take the knowledge test again (my permit expired too long ago), and for some reason, I said I didn't want my permit back. So, I don't have any ID and I can't drive. That just takes all the fun out of being 18.

I'm planning on going to the DMV, explaining everything, and getting them to give me my permit back, because I really hate not having an ID.
Quote by 1979ckhtt

<sarcasm>thats nice</sarcasm>
so you're proud of killing an animal
how very nice.****.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Rev it to red line and pop the clutch.

Stop signs and red lights don't mean anything, they're just there to confuse you.

Pedestrians are, as previously stated, 20 points.

Hills can be fun, floor it and see if you pull any G's at the bottom.

If you see an animal pull the wheel hard to one side and pull up as hard as you can on the hand brake, see what happens.

When parallel parking just use your car to push the others out of the way.

Always remember to give other drivers the finger, or it's points off.

If the examiner does take points off, remember to offer sexual favors to try to get them back.

There, that should do it, you're welcome.
Quote by Superpartydude5
Rev it to red line and pop the clutch.

Stop signs and red lights don't mean anything, they're just there to confuse you.

Pedestrians are, as previously stated, 20 points.

Hills can be fun, floor it and see if you pull any G's at the bottom.

If you see an animal pull the wheel hard to one side and pull up as hard as you can on the hand brake, see what happens.

When parallel parking just use your car to push the others out of the way.

Always remember to give other drivers the finger, or it's points off.

If the examiner does take points off, remember to offer sexual favors to try to get them back.

There, that should do it, you're welcome.