Well, I need some microphones for recording, and I have $50. Its will be used for recording guitar, but drums will be playing in the same room, so it needs to be fairly resistant to bleeding. Right now I'm looking at this, which is two microphones, and they are hypercardioid, which is supposed to help prevent bleeding. Is there anything better? Would I be better off buying one $50 microphone? If I did, I would have to use a cheap plastic microphone that came with my $100 keyboard to mic the rhythm guitar. So, please post your suggestions!
Quote by Harmonicer
Well, I need some microphones for recording, and I have $50. Its will be used for recording guitar, but drums will be playing in the same room, so it needs to be fairly resistant to bleeding. Right now I'm looking at this, which is two microphones, and they are hypercardioid, which is supposed to help prevent bleeding. Is there anything better? Would I be better off buying one $50 microphone? If I did, I would have to use a cheap plastic microphone that came with my $100 keyboard to mic the rhythm guitar. So, please post your suggestions!

i would look for a used sm 57. im sure you could prob find one for like 75$. 25$ over but a sm57 will be with you for life.