Page 1 of 2
Do you really believe that your one of a kind?,that there isnt a person who talks,dresses,laughs or plays an instrument just like you?

Given the fact that there are 6.6 billion people in the world right now, what are the chances that there is one person just like you?

Searched and nothing came up so yeah interesting question
щ(˚Д˚щ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by wizards?
You are not a unique snowflake, you are the same gray decaying organic matter as everybody else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.

Fight club referance?
Quote by gerardk
Fight club referance?

ololol rule 1...

Everyone has genetic anomalies but socially we are all pretty un-similar.
Yes, massively, but <3 the fight club reference, but obviously its a different type of unique.
I feel I am - I don't know anyone quite like me, and although every so often I come across someone who seems like my identical twin, I get to know them and it turns out the similarity is much shallower than first thought - I don't think there is anyone, anywhere exactly like me (except perhaps in a parallel universe) and to me that thought is great comfort!
Quote by gerardk
Fight club referance?

You're breaking the rules..

Anyway, no I'm not unique at all.
i think im pretty unique. There may be people who are very similar to me, but not exactly the same. This stands for everyone imo.
Well, I doubt there's a person out there that's 100% like me, in every aspect. But, I don't think I'm "unique" in the sense that I'm special or anything.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
The metaverse implies existence is infinite and what we define as the universe goes on forever and continues to expand. This means, mathematically, there are an infinite number of "you's" and "I's". Replicas, following the same exact set of choices and actions, down to the number of blinks and breaths.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
im not unique, i just stand out because im a loser
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Yes, I can actually bend spoons and start fires with my mind.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
there is nobody now or in the past who has had the same DNA as anyone here
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I'm unique in the way that there is no one on this planet exactly like me. Similar, sure, but not exactly like me.

Quote by Miniskirt
I believe there's a middle eastern version of myself. Except he's not called Miniskirt, he's called Black Full-Body Garb or something.

Silly, men don't wear Burkas.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 4, 2009,
I share similarities with both my mum and my dad.. so I imagine there must be somebody somewhere who is almost the same, but not exactly the same..

and anyway, you'll meet people throughout your life who are similar, and others who are opposite, just live life as it comes; simple
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

ctb is the first person that comes to mind that I'm really similar to on here.

And I've met a couple of people IRL that I'm incredibly similar to.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I don't really think people are unique at all socially, because of shared values, norms, culture, etc. On a purely genetic level you're unique though.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Man, I see in The Pit the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't; and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Kensai
Yes, I can actually bend spoons and start fires with my mind.

Uri geller has that covered foo'
<Omri> I love trannys too..
No, i have been influenced by many different people and things to make me who i am, at least as far as personality, dress sense, humour and beliefs go, so maybe i am sort of unique as a whole but when dissected, other people have certain traits that are similar to mine, although i do know someone who could probably be the girl version of me, aside from a few small differences.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
No. If everyone really was unique, everyone would be the same thing - unique. Therefore not unique?

Pop Philosophy.
well. i could narrow it down. my name begins with a T. there, that eliminates the other 25 letters. I have brown hair. that eliminates some more.

if u keep narrowing down like that, yeah im unique.

as far as looking unique i think my buddy has em topped. he wears purple or aqua blue dickies with long socks, furry Ipath shoes, a huge shirt, and a crazy ass hat. i guess u could call his style hip-hop, but hes in a metal band.
Blunt answer: no. Nobody is unique.

Longer answer: it completely depends. There are so many facets to life, the species and the individual that yes, we are all unique in one way, and completely the same in others. In the broad spectrum, we're more alike than unique, but when you start taking parts of the whole, then you can start talking about uniqueness.
as humans we are 99% alike
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
My name is unique. :3

TS's theory is flawed. lulululul
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Everything I know and do has been learned from, or influenced by, someone else. Therefore technically I am a byproduct of experience through other people, and through the combination of my own conscious and decisions, which, in turn, are also influenced by others.

So that would be a no.
I still don't consider myself part of the masses, however.
The metaverse implies existence is infinite and what we define as the universe goes on forever and continues to expand. This means, mathematically, there are an infinite number of "you's" and "I's". Replicas, following the same exact set of choices and actions, down to the number of blinks and breaths.

..see what I did there?
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet