Page 1 of 2
Well, I, along with a lot of people, over use curse words to the living end, and pretty much every sentence I construct will have a swear word in it.

Tomorrow, I've decided that I am going to go a day without swearing, to try and prove to myself that I can do it. I have two questions;

Could you do it?

and

Will you join me in doing it??

I think it'd be a good laugh attempting it, and stopping my urges

what do you think UG?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No, swearing makes me seem cool and respected. But I can try going one day. If my gang ends up shanking me I'm going after your head, TS. As a ghost.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A day without swearing is like a day with out f***ing your little f***ing c**t sister in the ass to the point were she is yelling f**k me harder f**k me harder. And when I f**k her harder she dies from my giant a** f**king c**k slamming her f***ing insides to shreds.
Quote by Kensai
No, swearing makes me seem cool and respected. But I can try going one day. If my gang ends up shanking me I'm going after your head, TS. As a ghost.

shhyeah, I know, right
I wnt tring t seem koolz (I don't need to tri, huni), i wntd ta c if like ne1 else cud do it

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Jako215
A day without swearing is like a day with out f***ing your little f***ing c**t sister in the ass to the point were she is yelling f**k me harder f**k me harder. And when I f**k her harder she dies from my giant a** f**king c**k slamming her f***ing insides to shreds.

Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by Jako215

, and I thought Ron Jeremy was racy!

just a few of my fans..

i did this yesterday...

ok i spent 8 hours playing guitar but it still counts
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
i've been trying to stop cursing the last month or two. So i guess ill be joining you tomarrow
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I'm pretty sure I can. I just say them out of habit. I might have to hold it back, or bite my tongue but whatever. I'll join you.
I rarely swear outside of the pit
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by will123456789
shhyeah, I know, right
I wnt tring t seem koolz (I don't need to tri, huni), i wntd ta c if like ne1 else cud do it

Wait, what did you just say?
Meh. It doesn't appeal to me. Swear words are only bad if you make them bad and I don't swear like a lot, just for emphasis on certain things since I don't have a large enough vocabulary to use other words for emphasis...

Pluse its ****ing ********** **** poo **** stupid.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
good, good.. this could turn out to be coming off heroin.. if I'm shaking on tuesday morning, I'll be happy.

just a few of my fans..

I'll give it a go.

I don't swear much though so it should be easy.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
i dont swear(much) to begin with so im in
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I probably could do it. I think i use swear words when im trying to think of how to construct a sentence haha. Eg. "i went down til the the ****in shop earlier.." instead of what a french man would do "i went dont to the uhhhh, eh mm shop earlier. "
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Sure, i'll join you. I'll try
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I used to swear a lot when i was younger...a LOT. now i realize how stupid, uncultured and immature it sounds...so yeah, i could
I can do it, have gone without swearing before, in situations where i needed to use a bit of decorum, but i think swearing is a good thing sometimes, with the right inflections it can be very funny, even though i do have a wide vocabulary (more so that most of my friends at least) i swear quite a fair bit.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I havent cursed for 3 fucking years.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I never swear anyway.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by will123456789
Well, I, along with a lot of people, over use curse words to the living end, and pretty much every sentence I construct will have a swear word in it.

Tomorrow, I've decided that I am going to go a day without swearing, to try and prove to myself that I can do it. I have two questions;

Could you do it?

and

Will you join me in doing it??

I think it'd be a good laugh attempting it, and stopping my urges

what do you think UG?

1. Yes

2. No, I don't believe it is a major problem.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
I don't swear anyway. I find that there are more interesting and satisfying ways to say what I want to say.
Page 1 of 2