Are these bogus? Has anyone had experience with these? What are some good websites? Im 15 trying to get money but not get away from guitar and I wondered how these work thanks.
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
I tried about five different sites for a while and the realization I came to was this: they're basically paying you way below minimum wage for the amount of time you'll be putting into it. A 15 minute survey is worth about $ .50 US, which is pretty much worthless. You'd be much better off just getting job after school or on the weekends. Don't even make the excuse that a 15 year old can't find work. If you really want a job you'll find one.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

I did it once, can't remember how fast i was doing them but i was just putting in random info.

They sent me a $20 check.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
I did it once, can't remember how fast i was doing them but i was just putting in random info.

They sent me a $20 check.

Do you know the name of the website?
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
1978 alverez acoustic
line 6 4-12 cabinet
don't do it man. I had a go, it's useless. The surveys are like 75p for 20 mins (could find more on the floor) and a lot of the time, you get to the end of the survey and they say 'sorry you did not meet the requirement for this survey/you are not the chosen demographic.

It's bollocks man.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by evhaustin5150
Do you know the name of the website?

Just give up. You're only wasting your time.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

i cant find a job & im 15, but thats prolly cuz i live in a backwoods town where every sister-screwing non high school finishing hillbilly takes a job that should be taken by a high schooler (me) cuz theyre older so they have " more experience"
alright i trust you guys lol
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
1978 alverez acoustic
line 6 4-12 cabinet
treasuretrooper
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch