the question is:
Explain why water molecules move through the stomata. Use idea about:

High concentration
Low concentration
diffusion
evaporation

Sorry but i need help
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Cuz my leaf cells be like, we have low concentration, and the atomsphere is like, "lol we have a lot u can have som" so then it difuses into my leaf and my stomata is on my stomache (im always laying down lol) so evaporation doesn't occur as often.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Cuz my leaf cells be like, we have low concentration, and the atomsphere is like, "lol we have a lot u can have som" so then it difuses into my leaf and my stomata is on my stomache (im always laying down lol) so evaporation doesn't occur as often.

Send me your addy so I can mail you a Ph.D for that inspiring thesis.
Quote by CrunchyRoll

As ghetto as that is, that's pretty accurate; the leaf cells have low concentration of water molecules compared to the environment, so some of the water molecules go through the stomata into the leaf........ izzle.
Quote by CrunchyRoll