well ive been plaaying guitar for a bit now but just have a kustom amp and a squire strat
it's a good deal, it's about $570 new for the guitar and case, maybe you should try haggle the price to about $275
it's squier not squire. and i think it is a good purchase because of the price. try to get a better amp soon.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
if i do purchase this guitar, what kind of amp so i get? I have a kustom one now
I say try it out, Les pauls aren't for everyone. I personally hate the fact that it is a single cut, but I love its neck.
What's your price range?

I'd suggest the Vypyr for most low end amp purchases.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
honestly not really sure about amps, what are some good suggestions with priceS?
Well I went with an epiphone and a vypyr 30, and I'm glad I made that decision. Its probably the most versatile amp in its price range. $200 I think., but you can probably get it for like $175.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Yeah, a Vypyr 30 amp or a Roland Cube 30 would be pretty good practice amps.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
The amount you're willing to spend on an amp will determine what the best one for you is.

That's a fine deal for an Epi Standard. I HATE the Epi cherry burst, but at the end of the day looks don't affect the guitar as far as tone and playability go.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Whilst this guitar will do a better interpretation of the 'slash' sound than your squire,don't buy it for that reason.Slash uses a gibson les paul and I beleive he has some custom pick-ups in it,then he runs it into probably some big old marshall.Countless people do this,yet still have very different sounds.In the long run you should be aiming to get your own tone,but to start off,an epi les paul and some kind of decent solid state amp should do you fine.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.