OKay, I have a spider III 75 watt amp and A Gibson SG (not the best guitar for a A7X sound) I want all over self titled album sound and a all over waking the fallen sound. This is the format im looking for.
Amp model (blues, metal, insane ect.)
Drive 1-11
Bass 1-11
Mid 1-11
Treble 1-11

And if you could give me the tuning, that would be great to.
THANX SO MUCH!!!

Sorry, i didnt mean for it to go in this thread, it was supposed to go into settings so dont remind me
Last edited by kevraedy at Oct 4, 2009,
why don't you just figure it out by messing with your amp? also, having a spider is a much bigger problem than the sg as far as getting an a7x sound, or any half-decent sound, for that matter. just look up tabs to find the tuning. put forth some effort.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Drop D for waking the fallen, apart from one or two songs, crank the drive, keep the mids low, bass moderate, treble about 7

It's been a while since I've used a spider, but it was about that on mine, I'd try it on the harsher metal sound or the less harsh insane sound

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Waking the Fallen (and STST, CoE, and a little self titled) = Drop D
Majority of Self Titled = Drop Db
Settings thread.

Almost all of their songs are in Drop D. I believe he uses his neck pickup for the lead parts but I'm not sure.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Settings thread brah. Delete the OP. And new amp fo sho.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by kevraedy
OKay, I have a spider III 75 watt amp and A Gibson SG (not the best guitar for a A7X sound) I want all over self titled album sound and a all over waking the fallen sound. This is the format im looking for.
Amp model (blues, metal, insane ect.)
Drive 1-11
Bass 1-11
Mid 1-11
Treble 1-11

And if you could give me the tuning, that would be great to.
THANX SO MUCH!!!

Sorry, i didnt mean for it to go in this thread, it was supposed to go into settings so dont remind me

I'd be more worried about the amp lol.

As others have said, listen to a song, start with the eq at noon and tweak from there.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ