here she is. wired in a stereo output jack as oppose to the traditional mono so its to act as an insert jack. i also put in a duncan design that i ripped out of my esp f-100 a few years back, i plan on maybe putting a better pickup in it, but i dont take this guitar to serious at all. this was fun enough for me to get me playing this thing again.
I'm a bit confused. Did you build this yourself? Could you skim over what you did? Looks super cool by the way. How does it sound?
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

i did not build the guitar. its a fernandes nomad, their smaller guitars with a built in amp. all i did was put a stereo jack so that an insert cable can be used and put a crappy duncan design in it. its sounds surprisingly good mostly due to the fact that i use that korg amp works alot, its got different amp types, cabinet styles and some decent effects built in along with knobs for the bass, mids and treble so i can dial in a specific sound just like a real amp.
after recent reintroduction to my fernandes nomad i will be replacing the factory 4 inch speaker with a woofer from a panasonic bookshelf speaker, and introducing a tweeter from the same speaker somehow. all of this for no reason at all. :|
Quote by mikevsself
after recent reintroduction to my fernandes nomad i will be replacing the factory 4 inch speaker with a woofer from a panasonic bookshelf speaker, and introducing a tweeter from the same speaker somehow. all of this for no reason at all. :|

thats the best reason of them all! xD