that was great, it really captured the softer opeth vibes. i honestly enjoyed it.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by Jammin'
that was great, it really captured the softer opeth vibes. i honestly enjoyed it.

thanks a lot man, very motivating comment. ill forward you our demo when we get it done, send me a friend request and ill put it on rapidshare.
I like it. it has a really good vibe. I think it's definatly lacking some variety though. It's also in desperate need of vocals but overall it's really good.
Quote by fridzeppelin
I like it. it has a really good vibe. I think it's definatly lacking some variety though. It's also in desperate need of vocals but overall it's really good.

yeah unfortunately the 2nd guitar never came through the mix well there is extra riffs in the choruses, but yeah it has been my main concern i was thinking about dropping the riff at the start of each verse
Dude I ****in love opeth,this reminds me of something off Damnation.Awesome song,needs vocals though. Keyboard/Piano section adds another color to the song,very crisp sounding,I really love how it sounds. The drums sound well mixed too.
Quote by ObliviousEnd
Dude I ****in love opeth,this reminds me of something off Damnation.Awesome song,needs vocals though. Keyboard/Piano section adds another color to the song,very crisp sounding,I really love how it sounds. The drums sound well mixed too.

Thanks a lot man, it was just recorded in my music room via midi live we didnt mix anything the drums are just superior drummer with an electronic kit.
With the right vocals this will be even better. I really have no complaints. It is very reminiscent in style to lighter Opeth music. The atmosphere is just great. If this is what you put out after 3 practices, I look forward to your future material.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by Ulalume
With the right vocals this will be even better. I really have no complaints. It is very reminiscent in style to lighter Opeth music. The atmosphere is just great. If this is what you put out after 3 practices, I look forward to your future material.

Yeah the vocalist is good but he had swine flu lol. We should get something recorded again this week.
To be honest this is exactly what i would make in the future if i get my things straight..
i'm not that good yet making a song like you, it sound's very proffesional to me has warmth in it, even the synths are entirely my taste

In my opinion there is a lot of talent here and elsewhere on the net, it's like ages when
i bought a real cd in a shop cause i hear some amazing music here on the internet.

Excuse me if i don't relate to other bands, my knowledge is poor opposed to other
people, i only hear the song and comment how i feel by it, there's a lot in it where i
can identify myself, so congratulations and also for me cause a'm a very emotional guy
hahaha.

Very interested to download it.
greetings
glenn
Quote by rushie
To be honest this is exactly what i would make in the future if i get my things straight..
i'm not that good yet making a song like you, it sound's very proffesional to me has warmth in it, even the synths are entirely my taste

In my opinion there is a lot of talent here and elsewhere on the net, it's like ages when
i bought a real cd in a shop cause i hear some amazing music here on the internet.

Excuse me if i don't relate to other bands, my knowledge is poor opposed to other
people, i only hear the song and comment how i feel by it, there's a lot in it where i
can identify myself, so congratulations and also for me cause a'm a very emotional guy
hahaha.

Very interested to download it.
greetings
glenn

Yeah the vst is nanotron (freeware) works well for what it is.