Hello pit. I am looking for a giant phone, or bluetooth like the one that Dom Jolly uses in trigger happy tv. So i was wondering if the pit knows any Model names of phones or bluetooths that work and are that big. (the bluetooth oviously looks like i could make tho, just seeing tho if theirs any model names of ones I can find somewhere. ) (oh i also used searchbar and couldent find answers, so thus I am turning to the pit )

Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
щ(˚Д˚щ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
what the f*ck are you talking about?

It appears as though threadstarter is looking for a phone like the phones depicted in the two pictures included in his post. He would like to know where he could make this purchase, perhaps retailers or specific brands that make this product.
Quote by Miniskirt
It appears as though threadstarter is looking for a phone like the phones depicted in the two pictures included in his post. He would like to know where he could make this purchase, perhaps retailers or specific brands that make this product.

щ(˚Д˚щ

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Miniskirt

I don't know if you were being serious, but if you weren't
Quote by Momentosis
щ(˚Д˚щ

You really love that don't you?

It says you're an 07er but I just recently started seeing you here
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
You really love that don't you?

It says you're an 07er but I just recently started seeing you here

щ(˚Д˚щ

I've been posting alot actually.

I was been banned for like... a couple months just awhile ago and now just got back recently.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Miniskirt

Thank you for making this clear to people who dont see the point.
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
You will look like a dicktard and/or rip off.

where im from people dont know who dom jolly is, or what trigger happy tv is, or what world shut your mouth is, because neither of those are popular american shows/ celebrities, so yes i will look like a dicktard probably, but not so much as a rip-off to most american peoples, but i plan on having it as a collectors item.
Quote by Suffrin

Last edited by selibucaz at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by selibucaz
where im from people dont know who dom jolly is, or what trigger happy tv is, or what world shut your mouth is, because neither of those are popular american shows/ celebrities, so yes i will look like a dicktard probably, but not so much as a rip-off to most american peoples, but i plan on having it as a collectors item.

Where you're from people won't understand you are a rip off is what you mean...
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Where you're from people won't understand you are a rip off is what you mean...

ok, lets go with that one. but that still dosent answer my question.
Quote by Suffrin

Quote by silepnt letters
am i the only 1 who first read it as

"Looking for Giant Penis"

yes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I think one day some rapper will start using an 80s type cell phone with new electronics and set off some kind of trend. Like vintage electronic accessories. The battery could last about 5 years too.