I want to buy a new amp i'm looking for a nice clean tube sound and I think i'm either going with a Fender Hot Rod Deville or a Fender Twin Reverb. I have played the Hot Rod Devilles in Guitar Center and I really liked them. I heard that the Twin Reverbs have one of the best clean tube sounds out there though. I have an ibanez tube screamer ts-808 right now and i like to play songs by John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Jimi Hendrix. I just want any suggestions on which i should look into more or if there are any other amps that might be better.
I have the Hot Rod Deluxe, and that is great for clean. I would go with the Twin Reverb though, classic amp.
Quote by JFenderBender
I want to buy a new amp i'm looking for a nice clean tube sound and I think i'm either going with a Fender Hot Rod Deville or a Fender Twin Reverb. I have played the Hot Rod Devilles in Guitar Center and I really liked them. I heard that the Twin Reverbs have one of the best clean tube sounds out there though. I have an ibanez tube screamer ts-808 right now and i like to play songs by John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Jimi Hendrix. I just want any suggestions on which i should look into more or if there are any other amps that might be better.

Any of the amps you mentioned would be great choices for your genres. I guess it just depends on how much you want to spend.