Okay, so three years ago I picked up a Roland Cube 30x for about $40-50 dollars, new. But I know nothing about it, like how much it's actually worth or if it's a decent amp. Recently I've been trying to find out but they don't sell the same cube 30x any more, the new ones have more bells and whistles then the one I have. Unlike the new settings mine has only has four effects; overdrive, distortion, metal(whatever this is), and metal stack(?), a power squeezer, and a clean switch. The new ones have all sorts of effects and settings and cost four to five times more then what I paid for mine. is there a difference? or did I get this amp as a steal?

tl;dr- how good is the roland cube 30x? whats it usually worth?
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
The 30x is an awesome amp. You might have the 30. It's a great amp as well. The 30x has R-Fier (Recto) and Dyna models as well.
You'd probably be able to get $100 for it.
Used 30x's go for around $150.
They go for 320 new. I got mine for 375 and then they lowered the price a few months later . It's decent I guess, not my cup of tea though. It definitely beats out a Spider or an MG, not a Vypyr though (my opinions).
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
They go for 320 new. I got mine for 375 and then they lowered the price a few months later . It's decent I guess, not my cup of tea though. It definitely beats out a Spider or an MG, not a Vypyr though (my opinions).

What currency? New 30x'a are in the low $200's here in the States.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Cube-30X-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=487032