Page 1 of 2
So, long story short, I got into an argument with one of my friends. She makes everything in life a big deal, and every little thing is srs bsns.

She bet me that nobody looks at life the way I do. In a very non-serious manner. Now, don't get me wrong. I have a job, and I'm about to go to college. My life is on track for my age. Just, I like to go out and do dumb **** with friends for the fun of it.

So, Pit, how seriously do you take life?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I only get to live once, so if it looks enjoyable or remotely something I'll never get another chance to see, I'll do it.
life is.....

SRS BSNS

edit: not really
Last edited by jordan_yeah11 at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by BK202
I stay on track, trying not to be a failure, but on the weekends I push life to its maximum fun level.

This basically sums up my schedule.
i just follow the road wherever it takes me.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Life is very serious business. I want to fulfill my civic duties and become a productive member of todays society. I strive to work a 9-5 job living my life to service America, it is both my duty and passion.
Lifes to short, gotta enjoy it and have fun.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I've been preparing myself for the future and my life goes by easy. I make everyone elses life a bitch though; blackmail, put downs, and sodomy.
Use the right amount of "serious" for the situation, you can't take everything seriously but not everything can be played for teh lulz either.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
How seriously does life take you is the question you must ask yourself...and when you've invariably reached the correct conclusion, you can rub it in that bitch's face.
I try to keep it balanced. At times I'm totally serious, but when appropriate, I am extremely laid back. I keep balance by exercising both extremes.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I take it quite lightly actually. We are all insignificant, people just carrying on with life. For what? To get a good job, so you can make good money. Because...? To raise and support a family. Why? So our children can grow up and do the exact same. Vicious circle.
as a nihilist, I don't really give a ****.

Although I would like to be remembered as a good guy.
not as serious as I used to
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Life is very serious business. I want to fulfill my civic duties and become a productive member of todays society. I strive to work a 9-5 job living my life to service America, it is both my duty and passion.

HA!
Quote by BK202
I stay on track, trying not to be a failure, but on the weekends I push life to its maximum fun level.

This.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Life is short boats are cool.

I dont take life that serious. I keep a job and am trying to get a degree in something but I too like to do dumbass shit
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Anyone who tells you no-one thinks of things like you is being stupid for thinking so. And possibly a bit arrogant.

Ask her how she knows no-one thinks like you. Unless she's polled everyone in the world about it, I think the only reason she'd think so is because your way of thinking seems stupid to her and she can't believe anyone else would agree with it. Meaning she's really only saying she disagrees with you, but in a particularly ignorant and closed-minded way.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 4, 2009,
I don't take it too seriously. I just do my best and take what comes my way.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Quote by Gregray88
I take it quite lightly actually. We are all insignificant, people just carrying on with life. For what? To get a good job, so you can make good money. Because...? To raise and support a family. Why? So our children can grow up and do the exact same. Vicious circle.

I believe Fight Club quotes are great here.

"We work jobs we hate to buy **** we don't need."
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Welcome to women.

Welcome to everyone else's life.

Welcome to....you get the idea.

Welcome to the N.H.K! You were going to say Welcome to the N.H.K! weren't you? Right?
Not very seriously at all. I tend to ignore a lot of my responsibilities, do drugs, drink two or three times a week, not in school right now. My life is devoted to music and guitar playing. Soon I'm moving to Montreal to start afresh and try to make it as a psychedelic blues rock guitar player.
Not seriously at all, man. failing out of high school atm but having a hell of a time doing it, i really dont care much, because the things i want out of life cannot be bought by money or successfulness. only live once, bro

Also, to guy above, i envy you, thats all i want too
I take music very serious, but that's about it; I don't care about my grades or college, for instance. That doesn't mean I don't put forth effort, but I really don't care about them.
Quote by Diet_coke_head

About me:
I don't really take anything serious. Being a high school student, this usually involves a lot of "I don't care"s to people, even friends Although I can be srs bsns at times when it's nessecary, I try to avoid it.
has a terrible signature.
Since life is really the only thing we know as human beings, how can one not take it seriously?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Serious people are boring. 'nuff said.

slayingedit:I'm kinda serious when it comes to school, I want to make it through well, because otherwise your just kinda wasting your time in that building... but I don't think it's possible to be serious at all outside of school. The people that do act serious all the time are the same people that take offense at comments on internet forums and youtube.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Oct 4, 2009,
Standard fembot. She's oblivious to male behaviour and social activities. She doesn't understand the thrill behind lighting fires, running from police and jumping from high places.
i take it a bit serious. yeah i worry about my future and do things to help me for what i want my future to have, but if you don't have fun along the way when you look back you'll see a very boring life and probably be a bit dissapointed.
Quote by UltimateDud
Standard fembot. She's oblivious to male behaviour and social activities. She doesn't understand the thrill behind lighting fires, running from police and jumping from high places.

Actually, I was talking about more along the lines of... cart races in Wal Mart, playing it-tag in Toys R Us, playing hide and go seek just because we can (at 15-18 years of age).
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
dude i take life bout as seriously as u man
BC Rich NJ Beast transparent red, BC Rich NT beast gloss black,ESP F-100fm, OD-9,MT-2,NS-2,line 6 Spider 2 120

Late Goblin67
I take hardly anything seriously. I take life as it's thrown at me, I like to have fun and feel relaxed. I act like an idiot and I'm quite weird, but people like it. I rarely get mad or stressed, but it does happen, I'm only human.

EDIT: This isn't to say I don't take my future seriously, I do, I just choose not to let things like that run my life/stress me out. I don't make them out to be bigger than they need to be.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Oct 4, 2009,
Page 1 of 2