hello musicians,
I'm thinking to change my Tesla Plasma III bridge pick up to a Seymour Duncan, but I dont know which one to buy. Should I buy Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader or SH-4 JB, because I mostly play rock music such as Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and some PunkRock music. Please reply to this coz I need your opinions. Thanks guys
I've heard samples of the Invader on the SD site and it sounded like mud to me. I tried a guitar once that had a JB in it and like the samples on the JB site it sounded thin, high-pitched, and didn't have as much output as I expected.

If I were you I'd get a DiMarzio Super Distortion. Awesome output and overall a great pickup. I also own a guitar that I put a DiMarzio Fred in but the Fred is more of a medium output pickup. Both my guitars have GFS PAF pickups in the neck. I never use the neck anyway though. Frankly I wish more guitars only had a bridge pickup. To me the neck pickup sounds muffled and I don't really see much use for it. If I want a neck pickup sound I'll just throw a blanket over the speaker on my amp.

That's about all I can say.
this should probably be put into the electric guitar forum - they're the experts. Delete this thread and post it over there