I really wanna play this song on my acoustic...if anyone knows it or can figure it out let me know please. Thanks
-J.R.
The song is R&b so its written in a blues format all three chords are minor... Firsts you have Dm then move to Cm7 then A#m7... the tab looks like this though...(oh yea your the first to get a copy of this tab..)

E-----------------------------------3h5-3------------------------1----1------1-------------
B----------6p5-----------------------------3h5-3-------------1------1h3---3p1----------
G------5--------7-5-----------3--------------------3-------3---------3------3-------------
D---7----------------7\-----5-----------------------------3-----------3------3--------------
A-5-----------------------3-----------------------------1--------------1------1--------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the knock part play natural harmonics on the 5th fret on the D,G,and B Strings...
on acoustic it would prob sound better with the 1st position Dm which would play like...

E-------1p0------------
B-----1------3-1------
G---2-------------------
D-0--------------------
A------------------------
E-----------------------

enjoy mann...
AIA