http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT04tu8qGs

Please don't be too harsh, but at least I tried

I'm more pleased with this vid than I am with my last one, which seemed to be more of a "WERHEHRHEHREHRHEE" type of sound.

Any comments?
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
pretty cool man you have nice tone and feel. i think your 32nd notes are sometimes sloppy so clean those up and watch when you land on a note and you are unintentionally bending it giving a sound of bad intonation.
Thanks dude, you got any vids that you can show me for technique? I'm still trying to get a better John Petrucci esque alternate picking sound.

By the way, you guys can YouTube comment on the vid if you want. Just don't leave a "ROFL QUIT PLAYING, UG FTW!" Although, the UG FTW is good. Just not th eearlier part...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Assface137
Thanks dude, you got any vids that you can show me for technique? I'm still trying to get a better John Petrucci esque alternate picking sound.

By the way, you guys can YouTube comment on the vid if you want. Just don't leave a "ROFL QUIT PLAYING, UG FTW!" Although, the UG FTW is good. Just not th eearlier part...

that wasnt me who typed that btw, but i dont have any vids of me playing. need to get a camera badly.