Inspired by the wal-mart thread:

Best Shirt Ever

This far exceeds the awesomeness of the wolf shirt. It is so awesome in fact, that the shirt clearly cannot contain the shark.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I'd never wear that shirt.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
this shirt is so much better
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i will order that shirt and wear it over my 3 wolf moon shirt.

will report back.

EDIT: i'll also drink tuscan whole milk, just for ****s and giggles.
Last edited by mental_zer0 at Oct 4, 2009,
Best first post ever.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

I gotta say, I like the reviews
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
One time I saw a guy sitting in his truck with a dog on his lap, only, he didn't have a dog, the dog was on his t-shirt. My mind was blown.
"This is the shirt Rosa Parks should have worn on the day she refused to give up her bus seat."

"On a similar note, you can swim in the ocean wearing this shirt without fear of being attacked by a shark (or any other carnivorous sea creature). Other sharks either think you've already been taken or they don't want to mess with the ferocity of the shark lashing its way through your chest."

"My wife, who loves sharks, agreed to marry me on the spot when I was wearing this shirt. I've made love to her every night since then wearing this shirt. Our 2-month anniversary is tomorrow and we couldn't be happier."

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Last edited by Alpha_Wolf at Oct 4, 2009,
Quote by Alpha_Wolf
"This is the shirt Rosa Parks should have worn on the day she refused to give up her bus seat."

"On a similar note, you can swim in the ocean wearing this shirt without fear of being attacked by a shark (or any other carnivorous sea creature). Other sharks either think you've already been taken or they don't want to mess with the ferocity of the shark lashing its way through your chest."

"My wife, who loves sharks, agreed to marry me on the spot when I was wearing this shirt. I've made love to her every night since then wearing this shirt. Our 2-month anniversary is tomorrow and we couldn't be happier."

I agree.
A wolf shirt review.
"I've heard a lot of people compaining about the lack of shirt-wolves on this shirt. People don't seem to understand the concept of the lone wolf. Having one shirt wolf is a lot like having one testicle.

One shirt-wolf produces semen. On its own. It's stored in the leather tag which is what makes it so comfortable and alleviates the need to cut the tag out.

I've killed 17 baby deer in the last week by pointing the breakthrough shirt-wolf's eyes in their direction. More than 6 years have gone by since I felt a woman's touch. I have one testicle, kill deers and take big ol' country poops. 5 STARS."
EDIT:

The total fulfillment of wearing this shirt was only matched by the unquenchable yearning to wear two of them at once. In a moment of weakness, I ordered a second wolf shirt. I tried wear both at the same time, one on top of the other. Unfortunately the two wolves started to combine into one, potentially becoming a dangerous singularity of awesomeness.

The only answer was to wear the second shirt as a pants-substitute. If you turn the shirt upside-down the arm holes become leg-holes. The only problem is that the upside-down shirt does not stay up. So I wear a blue belt that represents a wild mountain lake and pretend that one wolf is the reflection of the other. Additionally the neck, aka `utility' hole has come in handy on three occasions.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Last edited by salsawords at Oct 5, 2009,
Quote by ikitson
I'm sorry, but that is just so annoying having to see that every time there's a thread that you don't like.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Not as cool as Three Wolf Moon.

I actually saw Three Wolf Moon at Kohl's a few days ago. I almost bought it. It was only $10. But then I realized I would just look stupid wearing a shirt with wolves on it.
I like this one better.

edit: Big bang theory ftw.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
guys, nothing will ever top The Wolf Shirt

greatest comment ever:
Quote by Wolf Shirt Site
OMG says... This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says... There is no way our shirt cured aids.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i have the 3 wolf moon shirt
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.