I recently started playing my acoustic downtown and I love it! Unfortunately, I've taught myself most of what I know after 6 months of lessons (I've been playing for almost 3 1/2 years) so my skill is moderate with plenty of room for improvment. Basically If anybody doesn't mind helping a brother out, It would be cool for some good ideas for acoustic songs to play downtown. Thanks!
There is a thread of songs for these kinds of things in the Acoustic Guitar forum. Check that out.

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Wonderwall, Times Like These, Banana Pancakes etc. They all work better if ur singing too though
Let's die just a little tonight

Quote by neopowell

Spider, I'd come in and fix your sink (which is for some reason in the bedroom) any day.
In terms of acoustic songs Ive been playing Runnin To The Edge of The World by Marilyn Manson,really easy song,learned it in 5 mins
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
How much do you make on a normal night?

Ive been looking into going to downtown Detroit and busking.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
A Minor Swing-Django Reinhardt
Nick Drake-Things Behind the sun, Day is Done, Parasite, Black Eyed Dog, and many more, check him out.
Elliot Smith-Needle in the Hay, Angeles, Between the Bars, Southern Belle, Kings Crossing.
Opeth-The Entire Damnation album.
Muse-Unintended, Nature1, City of Delusion.
Jeff Buckley-Hallelujah, Lover you should have come over.
Radiohead-Fake Plastic Trees, Street Spirit
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Oct 4, 2009,
nick drake is amazing, try pink moon.
also Skinny love by Bon Iver
and Mother by pink floyd
Karma police
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle