Im looking to buy one, but something pretty cheap. Mostly for stuff in the house some of the stuff on the road. I notice they all have different storage capacity...would it be possible to link a camcorder directly to an external harddrive to dump stuff straight on there?
Im guessing you are looking to film yourself awkwardly having sex with your GF, you will not need a large hard-drive.
Maybe.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Im guessing you are looking to film yourself awkwardly having sex with your GF, you will not need a large hard-drive.

I dont blow my load after 5 seconds bro. But seriously my girlfriend wont let me film her so i need a cam that is noiseless and has few lights

Additionally i need something that is lightweight so i can strap it to my head (probably wont happen but she might when she is drunk).
Quote by lucertia.

I dont blow my load after 5 seconds bro. But seriously my girlfriend wont let me film her so i need a cam that is noiseless and has few lights

Additionally i need something that is lightweight so i can strap it to my head (probably wont happen but she might when she is drunk).

Wait a minute, back the **** up.
You actually just want this cam-corder to film yourself ****ing your girl?
Yea go with the Flip, its awesome.
Quote by lucertia.

Dude... you just became my favorite person on this site... well played sir.