why won't .rar files work on my laptop? i'm trying to download music, but i can only d-load .zip files. how can i make the .rar files work?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Down load 7zip
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
does 7zip convert the rar files to zip?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
7zip opens it just like a .zip file. And seriously, if you're downloading music and you're only getting .zip's and .rar's, you're doing it wrong. And you shouldn't be doing it anyways.

Support the music.
A Winrar Is You
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by blizzboy
7zip opens it just like a .zip file. And seriously, if you're downloading music and you're only getting .zip's and .rar's, you're doing it wrong. And you shouldn't be doing it anyways.

Support the music.

yeah yeah i know. but i can't find some of the stuff i'm looking for anywhere so....
Quote by drugfreeboy
yeah yeah i know. but i can't find some of the stuff i'm looking for anywhere so....

Oh, then try to avoid .rar's and .zip's anyways, haha. You'll end up with a nasty virus. Like HIV or something.
then what do i do?
Download 7zip. You can see what files are in the archives before you ever extract them, so if one turns out to be Compygonorrherpesyphilaids, you don't ever have to deal with it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

but will that convert the .rar files i'm trying to download to a .zip file?
Why would you want to? It will extract them straight to a folder.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

i dunno anything bout this. i'm trying to figure it out. explain a little better for me.
Basically all you have to do is open it in whatever program you choose (I prefer Winrar), click "extract" and select the folder you want the files to go to.

And don't listen to the morons ITT. Downloading rars of music is the way to go.
Quote by SteveHouse
Why would you want to? It will extract them straight to a folder.

yeah but you could put the folders in your library
Quote by drugfreeboy
i dunno anything bout this. i'm trying to figure it out. explain a little better for me.

Do once: --
Download 7Zip.
Install 7Zip.
--------------
Open .rar files with 7Zip.
Unarchive .rar files with 7Zip. They become folders.
Add the folders of music to your iTunes library or whatever it is you use.
Fin.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa